Chapter 12. Tf you doing here

"I refuse to stand by and watch you give up. I won’t lose you, I can’t. We’ll walk away from this battle together."

₊∘✧──────✧₊∘

₊∘✧──────✧₊∘

"START!"

I saw that people were clumping themselves. So what did I do? I turned into a puddle, moving through the crowd.
I then felt something cold, shit. I rapidly returned to my original from. We don't want to freeze already, do we? Yeah it still gives me chills. Gray once 'accidentally' used his ice on me when I was still in my water form.

'Todoroki, mix of Natsu and Gray. But way more calmer then them. No like seriously.'

The ground then turned into ice.

Knew it.

"Oww what the hell?!"

"I can't move-"

Lol.

"Yo, hey! Broadcasting live there! Are you ready!!! To commentate Mr. Mummy?!" Present Mic said.

"Sure . . . Since you dragged me here." Our teacher replied with.

"You'll have to try harder than that, Todoroki!" I said.

"We won't let you get away that easily two-face!" I turned around to see a few of my classmates. Bakugou was yelling.

I sighted.

'I guess they are pretty good.' I thought while smirking.

"Well obviously some of you in my class were gonna make it past, but more of you were able to dodge than I thought . . . " Todoroki said in a cold demeanor.

I wasn't really running that fast, I was behind Mineta.

"I ain't buying your stupid double bluff Todoroki!" A grape said.

"Oh, Mineta you should-"

"Bow why don't you swallow my secret move-"

He was then crushed by a hand.

'A faux villain?'

"Target aquired."

"THE ROBOTS FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM?!" The people behind us cried.

"Here comes the obstacle, and so sudden! And from the very outset, the first barrier will be a robo inferno!" Present mic said, 'reassuringly'.