Chapter 25. 🤨🤨🤨

"Am I, a joke to you?"

"Aha! She's over there!" A boy yelled, catching the attention of a few bystanders. "Are you sure? That's a big building." One replied with. "Natsu's right, I can feel alot of magic from this building." Another one said. "But, we all have magic, isn't that-" But they were cut off. "Freed, do you job." He nodded.

"Alright!! Y/n's rescue mission is-"

"Shhh!"

-

The girl slowly opened her eyes. And first saw an old lady.

It was, recovery girl

"Ah, you're awake." She smiled, and soon opened her drawer and took out colored stuff. "Here, have some gummies."

She thanked the lady and then left.

But right outside the office, were her classmates.

"Yon- !"

But before she knew it, an alarm went off.

'A . . . Attent . - tion .. all  students.  .  . Please . . . -

She lifted an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Was all that came out of Izuku's mouth. "That's weir-" Ochaco was then cut off by some screaming.

"Oi!" Bakugou came running towards them, with a Kirishima behind.

"Everyone is-" He panted. "They're all blocked by-" He was then cut off by a loud explosion. "What's happening?" Todoroki yelled, through all this noise. "The school's covered by a wall!" He yelled, "It has some weird writing on it!"

The girl froze. Todoroki took notice of this.

'Huh?'

"We have to get out of here, c'mon!" Kirishima yelled, as he started running. The other's soon followed.

But y/n went straight back to the office. The lady was still in the office, sitting on the chair.

"Ah, my back suddenly started to hurt." She said, and the girl ran to her. "Quite pitiful, in this kind of situation." She gritted her teeth. And soon gently picked up the lady and left the office, with a lady on her back.

"Yona, c'mon!" Ochaco yelled, and she ran to the girl and pointed at the elder lady.

"Recovery girl?!" She gasped, "I'm alright." She said. "Oh! You want me to take recovery girl?" She asked. And y/n nodded.

Her classmates were still in sight, but they were running back to them for some reason.

"Ochaco, Yona!" Deku yelled, "We need your help, everything's blocked!" Kirishima yelled.

Y/n nodded and ran to them, as her eyes trailed over to the scene that was happening outside.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and she brutally stopped.

"Yona?" Ochaco asked, and Y/n was snapped out of her thoughts.

The groupe soon came to a halt, seeing the stairs it seemed like they only had 2 - 3 floors left before going outside.

They then looked at the scene in front of them.

"Villains?" Ochaco lifted an eyebrow. "Guys, we gotta help Mr. Aizawa and the rest of the class-" Deku was then cut off. "Deku, look. " Todoroki then pointed at someone. "Those are some weird quirks." Bakugou then looked, and suddenly grinned.