Ch. 15 I want to see you!

"But it's so bright, the future I see.
I only hope it comes true"

₊∘✧──────✧₊∘

₊∘✧──────✧₊∘

Coughing was heard from the girl that was on the couch. The two older ones turned around. "W-who a-are you?" She asked in a faint voice. "Hello, I'm Yona Okino." She then pointed to her sister. "And this is my sister Juvia." Juvia nodded. "Hello." The girl on the couch was hesitating. "Uh, my name's Takigawa." She said. "Uh- I don't have a last name . . . " The youngest water mage then patted her head. "Don't worry." She said while grinning. This made the little girl have hope, in humanity.

Takigawa always thought that adults were horrible creatures, always thinking about themselves. Selfishness, Status, wealth, women . . . They segregate, command, direct and force. Always trying to get to the top, she hated the social hierarchy.

"Did they think that by telling us that we were chosen that we would be happy? It just means that someone else wasn't chosen when I was."

Child of the prophecies

'Your piano skills, are . . .'

But we are talking in Imperfect, right?

"Taiga! Hurry up, you're going to be late for school!" The two girls decided to enroll the girl to a school, she was 6 years old. But she didn't have any quirk. Reason why her biological mother hated her.

The girl was saved by Hawks, from somewhere in Japan. Not precised by Hawks. There was a sort of earthquake, her mom had been in it at that time, while Takigawa was out of the region.

Her mother had dissapeared from the event. From what the inspector said, her mother despised her, for being quirkless.

And soon she came to hate the hierarchy.

"I'm coming!" She said, while Juvia was buttoning her jacket. "Bye Juvia!" She waved while taking Okino's hand. "Bye!" Yona said. Juvia waved. "Juvia hopes you have a nice day!"

"Yona?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think they'll accept me?"

The girl paused, before crouching to the smaller girls height.

"Of course they will. "She said while patting her head. Takigawa then hugged the girl. "Thank you . . . "

₊∘✧──────✧₊∘

"Well then this is it. C'mon let's go inside." Yona said while looking at the building, it wasn't that big, it only held one class.

A lady, probably in her 20s spotted the duo.

"Ah! Hello, are you Takigawa Okino?" She asked the girl. Takigawa only nodded. She then turned to the older girl. "And, you! Aren't you the girl who won first place, in the Sports Festival?" She asked. "Yup! That's me!" The woman was amazed. "Finally a girl who won first place! It's been years since that happened! People always thinking that men have the upper hand!" She said while putting one hand on her hip. "Anyways class starts in 20 minutes, so come with me," Takigawa was hesitant so she turned to her sister. Yona only smiled.

"Bye Taiga!"

"Bye!"

Oh, rain?

"Hey! Aren't you the girl who won first place?!" Other people then turned around.