Ch. 19 Next time I see you, ur dead

"Don't you ever want to take a nap, and never wake up again?"

"Too much chaos around me, but I'll take the offer."

Oh, I try to speakBut nobody can hear, so I wait around for an answer to appear

Oh, I try to speak
But nobody can hear, so I wait around for an answer to appear.

The h/c haired girl sighed. They were currently boarding the bus. Iida chopping his hands in a robotic manner. Mineta starring. Denki making fun of Bakugou. Ochaco being around Deku.

History repeats itself.

Class 1-B was also coming a the boot camp. She'd met a few at the Sports Festival, they were pretty nice.

She was the last person to climb the bus, so she went to the back. Behind Sero and Mashiro.

She dozed off, the trip would take around an hour or two.

"Hime-sama! Please, we beg of you. Use your magic! We need the girl, she was an important asset. We need her back!"

"Hey! She's not an asset or a toy! She's our friend, stop treating her like she's an object!"

"Lucy's right. We're not taking her back here for her to be your little toy again. We're taking her back because she's our friend!"

"Hime-sama please don't listen to those-"

"Silence."

The audience did as she said.

"I'll be devising a plan tonight. Maybe try to summon him."

"But-"

"She's also my friend."

"-ino."

"Okino."

She opened her eyes, it was Sero. "Oh, Sero. Have we arrived?" She asked. He shook his head. "We're just taking a stop."

She hoped off the bus. What she saw was breathtaking. They were on a cliff, around them nothing but mountains.

Why breathtaking?

Well after spending a whole two years in the city she missed it.

"Rest stop!"

"Gotta pee, gotta pee-"

"Wait, this isn't a rest stop?"