Chapter 9. That was lowkey hot

>"Hurt me with the truth. But never comfort me with a lie."

₊∘✧──────✧₊∘

₊∘✧──────✧₊∘

"Those are villains!"

"Huh?!"

Our teacher then went front to the villains

"Eraserhead you can't just go, you're only specialized in-"

"A hero, always has a trick up their sleeves."

"Kids, don't stay here we should go!" The space hero said.

"Not on my watch." A sort of black mist appeared. It was the same thing as before.

"Greetings, we are the villain alliance. I apologize for the presumption, but we took it upon ourselves to enter U. A. Academy, the base of heroes. In order to engage with Mr. All Might the 'symbole of peace' we were wondering if we might be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see."

The whole class flinched.

H

e then looked around, and continued.

"Was Mr. All Might not meant to be in attendance at this juncture? Perchance has something occurred? Ah well setting that aside . . . "

The space hero was going to use her quirk. But a certain red haid and a blond kid managed to be faster.

"Bet you didn't think we'd be able to do you in before you got the chance!" Kirishima said.

"That was quite perilous. To be expected. Though you may be mere students, you are also the hero  world's 'golden eggs'."

"IT'S NO USE! RUN YOU TWO!" No. 13 yelled.

"You will be scattered. And tortured. And slained."

A chill ran down my spine.

I saw Uraraka, she was terrified. I tried to grab her hand, but it was to late.

"WHAT THE FU-"

I was falling.

Oh.

Water.

'Splash.'

I had fallen in water. I then saw Deku. But right behind him was a villain. I 'merged' in the water and hit the villain.

I then turned back to let him see that it was me.

"Ah, thanks-"

A tongue then grabbed the both of us, and we were out of the water.