Chapter 21. gun go brrr

Don't worry, we'll find you!

I really hope so

Let me feel your heartbeat

"Bring her in." A voice said. Sayuri nodded and turned to Zen.

This was the start of her last mission on Earth. Going back home. Zen decided to fix her up a bit, by that that I mean he made her look like a living mess.

Sayuri opened the door, while Zen 'brutally' pushed Okino. Making her fall, head first. Bakugou turned around, hearing the bonk.

His eyes widened, before looking at the two. "What did you do to her-" He said angrily. Zen smiled. "We gave her a little beating, as you can tell." He said, turning to Sayuri, but she only scoffed.

Sayuri, can't - seriously can't keep an act. She's bad at acting, bad at lying. She was trying her hardest not to laugh. But right now was very crucial, if they wanted to get out alive. The two had seen what this league could do. Even though they still had their trump card, they couldn't do anything silly. For now.

Okino then lifted her head, and gave Bakugou pleading eyes. He turned to Zen, but he only whistled. He was going to say something, before a knock was heard.

"Hello! Pizza Delivery ~ !"

And the door was smashed. Sayuri's eyes widened, and turned to Zen. "This wasn't part of the plan- are you sure you used your clairvoyance righfully?" She asked, but Zen still had a shocked expression. "My clairvoyance never lies- they changed the-" He then turned to Okino. She only looked at the hero. Suddenly branches started surrounding the villains, capturing them, with Sayuri and Zen.

The villains, were in a though spot. But they still had their trump cards. "Kurogiri, the nomus!" But he didn't react. "I'm sorry, but the nomus that are supposed to be at the designated location, aren't there." Shigaraki gritted his teeth, unnable to move.

"It's over for you, villains."

And then the whole building collapsed, more like stomped on.

Zen then chanted something, without the hero's and villains hearing.

It was telepathy. He turned to Sayuri, who turned to Okino. They weren't listening to the 'talk' between the heroes and villains.

'It looks like my clairvoyance has failed me.' He said through telepathy. 'Zen, how does your magic actually work?' Okino asked. 'Tee hee! I'll explain it to you later.'  He responded. 'How does your clairvoyance fail you?' Sayuri asked, she knew it never failed. 'I guess it's because we're in another world, there isn't any other answers.' Sayuri sighed, she wanted to add something but black goo started to appear, with Nomus.