Chapter 24. bye

"In a world devoid of life, you bring color."

I feel like I've already put this gif 💀

The nurses eyes widened and the platter that was in her hands was soon splattered on the ground.

"Sir!" She said, as she soon ran out of the room.

Y/n lifted an eyebrow, and soon tried to look around, but her body was aching, she felt ichy and her throat was burning.

She was in a bed, machines and strings were attached to her.

'This sucks.'

Footsteps were getting louder and louder.

"Sir, I promise- I am not hallucinating! That girl opened her eyes-" The nurse said, before getting cut off. "Miss, it's been months she hasn't awaken, how-" He then cut himself as soon as he opened the door to her room.

"Go get the doctors!" He said to the nurse.

-

Word had spread that the girl had awakened from her slumber, she received tons of gifts, cards and flowers.

But, why was she receiving these?

She soon bent down and took a random card from the night desk.

'I'm glad you're awake!! Get well soon <3'

- midnight

The girl lifted an eyebrow, was she asleep for that long?

But realization soon hit her, if Midnight had written this card, then . . .

Did the serum not work?

She then went through all the cards, not one of them with the names of her friends from magnolia.

'How could this be?'

She tried to remember what happened on that day, but Zen didn't say anything about this manner. Or maybe she forgot, but that's not the case, she wouldn't be able to forget a whole conversation about her going back home.

She clenched her teeth, why hasn't she already left this world?

Were they all spouting lies to her?

But, they never told her it'd work a 100% . . .

A knock suddenly startled y/n. And the door soon opened, it was the same nurse.