Chapter 28. boy stfu 😭😭

Quick reminder that I don't know what happens in the futur of MHA so I just made sm up

Are we there yet?

Bro, we left like 5 minutes ago.

Did you just bro-zone me?

Yes, have a problem?

-

eve my beloved

"Mr. Aizawa, what do you mean that the police is closing the case?" A student said to him in an angry tone. He only sighed.

"Look kids. I know that this is hard but, please just forget the incident of that day." He said walking away.

The class saddened and nodded along.

"Is Mr. Aizawa right? Should we give up? On our classmate?" Denki asked as the rest of the class didn't respond.

After the incident, news reporters kept on swarming the students about it. They kept on coming. The school had to shut down for a week. The police had no trace about it. The cameras had filmed it all. But the had nothing about the 'kidnappers'. Nothing. Not even a name or an identity.

But what was the weirdest of all, is that the school had done nothing about it. This had alarmed the students, and probably angered the class.

"We have no lead on it. Nothing. They're acting like nothing happened." Momo said placing a finger on her chin. "This is very suspicious of their part." She concluded.

"As class president, I say that we shouldn't think too much about it! And focus on our studies. And maybe at some point they'll tell something." Iida said. The class wasn't too sure about it.

"But, she's our friend!" Ochaco started. "Is there literally no one who has an ounce of empathy about this manner?!" She cried. A hand rested on her shoulders as she said that. It was Deku. "Ochaco's right." He said.

"So, how do you want to help when we literally have nothing. The police and the investigators have given up. They're not giving us any clues about this. We don't know where they took her. HECK! We don't know who they are. They're not letting us look at the surveillance cameras. Some of us weren't even there when she got kidnapped, or even know who took her. So, how do you plan on doing this?" Jiro suddenly blurted out. She paused for a second before realizing what she said.