Chapter 7: Galaerian Prison

"TAKE HER AWAY!"

Tamil raised his voice, pushing Eden away from him angrily.

"It was supposed to be VIRA! But what did I get?! A useless child!"

"Momma.."

Eden whispered to herself as her big blue eyes were filled with tears. Guards would grab her, the child tried to retaliate, but she was too weak, too small to get away as she wanted. She was brought in a dark, scarcely lit dungeon, there were cells, and it was filled with people, with townfolks weak and as thin as their bones. Eden was tossed in a cell that smelled awful. She fell to the ground and touched something sticky. Quickly shaking it off of her hand and wiping it on her skirt, something caught her attention.

"...a Mana user..."

There was a small voice that made Eden look around the cell; there was something on the dark corner of the cell; as it turned to her, their eyes had a beautiful faint glow.

"...your eyes!"

Eden mentioned, quite surprised. This being walked out of the darkness, it happened to be a child-like her. Maybe a little older than her but still a kid. He had long pointy ears, a pretty face, and his hands were chained; it was standard chains, though since the child doesn't seem to be powerful enough to break things.

"Yes, I'm an elf..."

"Momma and Daddy had told me stories about them! They are so pretty, just like you!" 

Eden chuckled before her giggles turned into sobs. The boy looked troubled and quickly went next to Eden since his chains were not too short and not too long either. Hesitatingly, he pats Eden's golden hair.

"I'm sorry you were thrown in here."

"I-its okay! I know Momma and Daddy will find me! Look!"

Eden pulled out a necklace; it had a little mana stone attached to it. The mana stone was clear but had blue smoke coursing through the stone.

"Momma told me that I could summon her!" 

The boy would look closely, and it is indeed a mana stone from the eeriness it gave.

"That's possible, but it does need a lot of Mana to summon people. Unlike little monsters who use less Mana..."

The two would think before they both looked at each other.

"Let's do it."

"Yay! I'm Eden!"

"Oh. I..."

The elf looked away, saddened.

"I want to be given a name by my parents... but they died before they could give me a name. It is a ritual that is done."

Eden would tilt her head to the side, and the cute little girl would smile at the young elf, giving her a ruffle on his brunette hair, which was all over the place and was pretty tough.

"Kai!"

"H- huh?"

"I'll call you Kai!"