Chapter 8: Back to the Past (⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️)

WHOOSH!

Arthur reappeared before Vira, looking at her as if he had not seen her in years. Arthur knelt to her level while she sat on the bed, embracing her.

"They're alive... She was with an elven boy, thank heavens."

"Good... I honestly don't know what I would do if Eden were injured... I hope that boy you speak of can be trusted."

"He can be trusted, my flower..."

Vira felt his arms wrap around her waist, satisfied with his response. If Arthur trusts him, then he needs to gain Vira's since she happened to be the most cautious out of the two.

"They made a pact— though it was accidental... it's not reversible... you know how elves are... I'm sure you do since you are one."

"They made a... damn it, Eden. We should travel first thing in the morning. I want to get to Galaerian, to take Eden and leave. But then again, it's your kingdom and people, so... Guess we will have a nice fight."

"Thank you, my flower. I'm sure the bastard is waiting for us to arrive."

Again, Arthur kissed Vira's neck as his hands would travel to her waist and softly massaged them as he sent her a nice massage.

"We haven't finished what we were supposed to do... You know I missed you... and I feel kind of greedy tonight..."

"I didn't think you would be in the mood after all that."

Arthur smirked with his face buried in her neck.

"I've been waiting for a while now... I'm glad we had time for ourselves... now..."

Arthur's hands would massage her breasts, causing her to whimper. It felt so good, removing her shirt entirely since, at that time, she only removed her bottoms. Arthur took control this time; usually, Vira liked doing such. He pushed her onto the bed, trailing down her chest to her pinkish buds. To make her wet, Arthur knew what he wanted to do. Sliding in a finger, Vira let out a soft moan between kisses.

"I've missed you..."

Vira gripped Arthur's hair with one hand, while the other would unbuckle his pants to reveal his hard member, but she knew she could do something to make him feel good too. Grabbing his member with her free hand, she gave him soft strokes. It reminded her of their first time when Vira and Arthur were alone for a while. When they first had feelings, they just wanted to be with each other, which soon grew more. This made a tingling sensation trail up his spine; shivering at her words, his member hardened. She would grip his hair, and Vira knows he loves it. Arthur continued to play with her opening using his finger, inserting another one to give her more pleasure; his tongue would lick her buds— though that stopped the moment she touched him.

"...Oh fuck..."

He whispered, his warm breath tickles her skin as he was panting...

"...m-my flower...I want to...ah...I want to stick it in..."

"Let me help y-you with that..."

Vira had Arthur sit up, moving her body onto his lap as they both were propped up on the bed. She took advantage without realizing it. Hovering over his hardened member, she slowly inserted his member inside her, which made her let out a soft moan.