𝐭𝐰𝐨

"[Y/N]! Wake up!" You woke up to your mom shaking you rather violently, "You're going to be late to school!"

"What!" You quickly jumped up pushing your mom out of the room. It was your first day of school, you were already gonna be late! 

Quickly you grabbed your uniform and put it on, trying to do your hair at the same time. You rushed to the bathroom and brushed your teeth as fast as possible then running downstairs, you snatched an apple from the kitchen and grabbed your school bag running out the door.

"Bye mom!" You yelled slamming the front door behind you. 

...

You arrived at school looking like a mess, you had just ran 5 blocks and it started raining on your way there. You walked down the hallway clutching onto your school bag, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳, you muttered to yourself. 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦.. 𝘵𝘸𝘰.. you glanced down the hall and spied a sign above the door you were looking for labeled, "class four". Quickly you ran down the hall and into class with three minutes to spare. 

The classroom was nice, a lot nicer than your classroom back in America. There were about 15 desks, three rows of five, about half of which were empty at the moment. 

"Hello! You must be [Y/N] [L/N]!" A small women greeted you from across the class room.

"Oh-hello ma'am!" You said bowing as you assumed she was the teacher.

"I'm Ms. Smith!" (I know, very original teacher name) She got up from her desk making her way over to you as more students filed into the classroom. "Welcome to Karsuno, I'm your homeroom teacher." She smiled as the school bell rang and other students took their seats. 

You stood there awkwardly unsure what to say or where to sit. You heard a couple whispers coming from the back of the room, probably curious about the new girl.

"Class we have a new student! This is [Y/N] [L/N], she's come all the way from America!" Ms. Smith announced. She then turned to you and pointed at a seat in the far back, "That will be your seat." She smiled.

You graciously smiled back and made your way to the back of the class room. You kept your eyes glued to the floor as you could feel others watching you. You sat down at your seat and hung your backpack on the back of your chair. Ms. Smith started class and you relaxed as the attention was no longer on you. You glanced around the classroom and directly to your left was the neighbor boy. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? 𝘖𝘩..! 𝘛𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪. He was looking at you and his eyes widened when you made eye contact. 

"Oh- hi!" You whispered quietly.

"Hi!" He smiled as both of you directed your way to the front of the class.

...

The school bell rang, "Finally" you heard someone say from the front of the classroom, school was finally over. 

You gathered your pencils and your notebooks and slid them into your backpack quietly. Other students got up and talked to their friends, you noticed Tadashi talking to a tall intimidating blonde. He noticed you looking at him and he glared at you through his glasses. You jumped a little and picked up your bag to head out. As you walked out of the classroom, eyes glued to the floor you heard Tadashi talking to his friend, "Hey Tsuki! Be nice she's new!" 

You made your way outside to the front of the school and noticed it was raining, "Darn it, I didn't bring my umbrella." You decided to stay under the covered area in front of the doors for a few minutes to see if the rain would die down.

Eventually after about 15 minutes it was still raining, in fact the rain had gotten heavier. 

"Hey! [Y/N!]" You heard someone behind you and you turned around to see Tadashi, "Walking home?"

"Oh, yeah.." You said rather quietly.

He took out his umbrella and held it out so it would cover both you and him from the rain. "Do you mind if I walk with you?"

"Of course not!" You smiled as the two of you started walking in the direction of your houses.

It was sort of awkward at first, neither of you said anything for the first two blocks. 

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Hey, sorry about Tsuki back there, he's a little bit of a grump."

"Its fine." You laughed.

"So, how was your first day?" He asked.

"Er.. ok I guess.." You weren't too sure what to say, your day wasn't the best but it wasn't awful either. You didn't want to get to into that subject so you changed the topic, "You play volleyball?" You said glancing at his hoodie.

"Oh yeah!" He exclaimed. "What about you? Do you play any sports?"

"No, not really.." Again, you weren't sure what to say. You played sports back in America but you sorta quit after moving to Japan.

"This might seem sort of standoffish-" He started, "But our volleyball team really needs another manager. I know I don't really know you too well but I was just wondering if you'd like to stop by tomorrows practice and check that out? It's a good way to make friends too!"

You both turned the corner now only a block away from your houses, "Really!" You said excitedly. "That'd be awesome!" 

He grinned, "Great!" He said stopping at your house. "I'll cya tomorrow then!"

"Yeah, cya!" You said walking to your front door. You both waved goodbye and you ran into your house and right up to your bedroom flopping onto your bed.

𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 a 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. :)

...

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

Jeez, the amount of writers block I have, whatever no ones probably gonna read this. I'd keep writing but I have dance grr, anyway I'll cya in the next chapter! :)