𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

I'm kinda drifting off the story line of the actual show but please just go along with it. Thanks for reading!

...

You started setting up the equipment in the gym before practice starts. You had just gotten out the carts full of volleyballs and at the moment you were putting up the nets. 

"Hey [y/n]!" Hinata yelled from the gym entrance. He quickly dropped his things and ran over to help you, "Here let me help!" He smiled.

"Thanks Hinata!" The two of you finished putting up the nets as others started walking into the gym.

"Nishinoya, I'm totally gonna ask Kiyoko to the dance!" Tanaka said with the libero by his side.

You walked over to the two boys tilting your head towards your shoulder, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Didn't you hear [y/n]? There's going to be a school dance!" Nishinoya exclaimed with his hands in the air.

Suga walked up behind them setting his water bottle on the floor, "I'm surprised your just hearing about it now. People have been talking about it all day."

You shrugged transferring your attention to the freckled face boy walking into the gym next to his tall blonde friend. "Hey Yams!" You smiled. The three boys you were previously talking to all grinned at each other.

...

You waited patiently outside the gym for Tadashi once practice was over. Coach Ukai worked them pretty hard today since they had an upcoming match with Nekoma in two weeks.

You smiled as you saw Yams walking down the stairs from the boys' locker room, he smiled back, giving you butterflies in your stomach. 

"How was your dentists appointment yesterday?" He asked as the two of you started walking in the direction of your homes.

"Good" You replied, "It was only a check up, though they did say my teeth were very clean!" You smiled showing off your teeth causing him to laugh. 

The rest of the walk home was pretty much silent. There was so much you wanted to say but for some reason you stayed quiet. You were only a block away from your house before you decided to break the silence, "So.. the dance is next week."

"Oh yeah." He replied keeping his eyes peeled to the ground.

"Nishinoya and Tanaka told me about it." You said stopping in front of your house.

Yams rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah about that, uhm.."

You looked up at him gazing into his eyes.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?" He finished.

"Really!" 

"I mean.. you don't have to if you don't want to!" He seemed nervous.

"No no! I'd love to go with you!" You smiled.

"Good, I'm glad." He smiled back causing you to blush. 

"Goodnight, Tadashi."

"Goodnight [y/n]" 

...

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

Sorry this chapter was so short, the next one is gonna be good tho ;)