𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The school bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Quickly, you put your school supplies into your backpack and walked over to your new friend, Tadashi.

"Hey!" He smiled, "You ready to go meet the team?"

You nodded and the two of you made your way to the gym. You were nervous, you weren't good at talking to new people, and your interaction with Tsukishima at lunch today didn't go great, he sort of just ignored you the whole time. 

Tadashi glanced over at you, "You ok [y/n]?"

"Oh! Yeah, just a little nervous." You clutched onto your backpack as you both stopped in front of the gymnasium.

"Its gonna be alright!" He smiled reassuringly as he walked in, "I should just warn you about-"

 Out of no where a boy with a shaved head ran up and basically jumped you, "Nishinoya! A girl!" 

"Tanaka! Get off her!" Tadashi waved his hands in the air as you stood there unsure what to do.

A shorter boy with a blonde streak running through his spikey black hair  ran up and joined Tanaka, "Did first year Yamaguchi bring his girlfriend?"

"Aaa! No its not like that!" Tadashi's face started turning bright red, "Daichi! Sugawara!" 

You giggled, laughing at Tadashi's red face as two, much larger boys then pulled Nishinoya and Tanaka off you.

"Sorry about that." One of them approached you, he was tall, probably a third year, and he had dark black hair. They all seemed really intimidating, even the shorter ones, but you tried to brush that off and act normal. He then stuck out his to shake yours, "I'm Daichi, the captain." 

"Oh!" You shook his hand politely.

"Guys, this is [y/n] [l/n]" Tadashi announced, "She's my neighbor and she's new here, but besides that point, I've brought her here because she interested in becoming co-manager!"

You smiled nervously at the group of boys who started making their way towards you, "Uhm- you guys can call me [y/n] if you want?"

"It's nice to meet you, [y/n]!" Daichi replied, "Why don't you go talk to Kiyoko over there? She's our current manager and she'll show you around!" He pointed you over in the direction of another girl. She was sitting on the bleachers and she motioned for you to come sit next to her.

𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴! You thought to yourself. 

"I'm Kiyoko" She said subtly, "It's nice to meet you." You sat down next to her as she started explaining her role as manager to the boys' volleyball team. She explained what you'd be doing as well. After about an hour of meeting everyone and mentally taking notes the practice was over. 

"So" Kiyoko started, "What do you think?" 

"I'd love to join, if thats ok with you?"

"Great!" She smiled and gestured for what looked to be their coach to come over. 

"Hello." The middle aged man came over to shake your hand, "I'm coach Ukai, you must be our new manager?" He looked familiar, you'd seen him around before, maybe the convenient store?

"Yes sir." You replied graciously.

"Well I'll see you at the next practice!" He said before turning around to yell at the boys, "Practice is over, pack up and get home!"

...

You waited outside the gym for about five minutes so you could walk home with Tadashi. He walked out of the boys locker room now wearing his Karasuno hoodie.