𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

It had been a week since the Aobajosai practice match. Nothing had happened between Yams and [y/n] since the night of the match. He wasn't really sure if he technically "confessed" his feelings to her or not, but nothing really felt that different between the two of you. Besides the point, you both found a new way to communicate, their houses were close enough to each other that you could  crawl across the roof to the other persons' window.

It was Saturday and Yams had just finished up his homework when he heard a tap at his window. He opened his curtains to find [y/n] smiling at him, god he loved her smile. He then opened his window as she climbed through.

"Hey [y/n!]" He smiled.

"Hey Tadashi!" 

"Whats up?" He asked her as she sat next to him on his bed.

"There's a full moon tonight!" She exclaimed, "I was wondering if you'd like to walk to the park with me and watch the stars?"

His eyes lit up excited about the offer, "Yeah, I'd love to!" He grinned. "Do you want me to bring snacks?"

"No, it's fine." She responded, "Me and my mom are going to the store later, I'll pick up some stuff. Just meet me out front at around 7:30, right before sunset!"

"Alright, will do." He smiled as she got up and made her way back to the window, "Be careful!" He said as she crawled onto the roof.

"I'll be fine!" She giggled and rolled her eyes, "Cya at 7:30 Tadashi!"

...

Yamaguchi waited outside her house, it was 7:35, she was running a little bit late. Her front door suddenly opened as she carefully walked out holding two different kinds of chips and a grocery bag.

"Oh! Let me help!" Yams said running over to [y/n] and grabbing two of the bags.

"Thanks." She giggled, "Wanna head over to the park?"

"Yeah sure!" He responded as they started making their way over. The park wasn't too far from their houses, it was in the opposite direction of the school but it was only two blocks away.

Yams looked over at [y/n] and studied her outfit. She was wearing a Crosby sweater with the baggy jeans she usually wore. Her [h/c] hair was half up with a few strands hanging over her face. "I like your outfit!" He said smiling down at her.

She smiled back, "Thanks, I tried a new hairstyle today, not sure how I feel about it?"

"I like it, I think you look pretty." He said without thinking. 

She looked at him with shocked eyes, he was still unaware of the compliment he just gave her, she blushed, "Thanks Tadashi. You look nice too."

They neared the park and as they entered they decided to sit under a tree which happened to have a nice view of the sun set. Both of them sat down and put the bags they were carrying next to them.

"So what'd you get?" Yams asked as she looked through the grocery bag.

"I got a few different kinds of chips, I wasn't really sure what you liked? And some fries!" She said  as she pulled the fry box out of the bag and opened it. "They look sorta soggy though.."

Yamaguchi's eyes lit up as he took a hand full of fries and shoved them into his mouth, "That makes them even better!"

"You're so weird!" She laughed and elbowed his arm.

"Darn" Yamaguchi took his attention off the fries as he realized the sun had already set. 

"It's alright!" She said laying back, "You can see the stars through the tree branches, plus there's a full moon!"

Yamaguchi quickly finished eating the rest of the soggy fries, "Oi! Look!" She said pulling his arm to get him to lay down.

Yams gently let himself fall next to [y/n], he looked over at her and studied her side profile. Her nose looked a lot different from this angle but he still thought it was cute. He found everything about her cute. 

...

[𝐲/𝐧]'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

You looked over to your side to see Tadashi studying your face. His eyes widened when he realized you were looking at him and he quickly shifted his attention back to the sky. You smiled to yourself as you did the same.

"Look up there!" You said, "You can sorta see the Milky Way!"

"Where?" He said trying to navigate it in the sky.

Hesitantly, you put your head on his shoulder and pointed up at the solar system. You could feel his body tense up next to you.

"Sorry.." You said beginning to take your head off his shoulder.

"No no!" He said as he quickly wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer.

The two of you laid in that position rather awkwardly as you both looked up at the sky. Eventually the two of you were able to relax and it became less awkward. Still, you had all these thoughts running through your head as you felt you face burning up.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸? You weren't sure what to say or what to do. You weren't very good at this whole boy thing and you weren't sure if he actually liked you or not? You didn't really have anyone to talk to about this subject either, most of your friends were boys since moving to Japan, you had Kiyoko but you weren't to close with her either.

You yawned as Tadashi broke the silence, "Hey [y/n]?"

"Hm?" You replied.

"I really like you." He said rather calmly.

You smiled to yourself, "Same goes for you." 

He smiled, "It's getting late, wanna head back?"

You nodded as the two of you sat up and grabbed your things, walking out of the park side by side.

...

𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

The walk back from the park was silent. Neither Yams or [y/n] said a word, but it wasn't a bad silent, it was some how a good silent. The two of them stopped in front of their houses and Yams handed her the un opened chip bags they never got to eating.

"Thanks" She said smiling as she took them from him, "I had a good time."

"Same" He said rubbing the back of his neck, "Goodnight I guess."

"Yeah.." She replied as the two of them started heading into your houses, "Wait!" she said running back over to Yams.

"Hm?" He said looking at her. 

She then got up close and hesitantly gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow!" She said running to her door and unlocking it.

Yamaguchi stood there, kind of in shock. After he made sure she was safely in her home, he unlocked the door of his house and quietly made his way upstairs to his bedroom. He flopped onto his bed and starred up at the ceiling. Yams smiled to himself, holding his hand to the place where she gently placed her lips on his skin.

𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺.

...

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

I had a lot of trouble writing this for some reason, sorry if it was bad. Anyway, she sorta kissed him whoop whoop!