𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Your alarm clock went off and you quickly got out of bed. It was the day of the Aobajosai match! You went to go pick out your outfit. You chose to wear a pair of somewhat baggy jeans and your new Karasuno volleyball hoodie you got from the team last night. You've only been co-manager for a few days but you loved being an addition to the team! So far you were already pretty close with everybody, they did a good job trying to include you. You also liked walking home with Tadashi, it was nice having one on one conversations with someone.

After getting dressed and eating breakfast, you waited outside your house for Tadashi. He came outside dressed in his volleyball uniform, "Oo! I like the hoodie!"

"Thanks!" You said turning around to show it off, "I officially feel like I'm part of the team!"

He laughed and together you walked to school to catch the bus.

...

On the bus you sat next to Kiyoko, Tadashi offered to sit with you but you insisted he sat next to Tsukishima, though you promised to sit next to him on the way back.

"So.." You started to Kiyoko trying not to be too awkward, "Is Aobajosai good?"

"Yeah, they're pretty good. Their captains name is Oikawa, he's sort of a snob but a lot of girls find him cute."

"Oh really?"

Some of the heads turn on the bus, including Tadashi's.

"DID KIYOKO JUST CALL OIKAWA CUTE!" Tanaka stood up and started flapping his arms in the air. 

"Sit down Tanaka!" Daichi yelled to the back where from where he was sitting.

"Its just no fair! He gets all the girls and he's a good setter!" Tanaka slouched in his seat, then he started bugging Nishinoya who was sitting next to him. 

You saw Tadashi looking back at you, he was sitting a few seats in front of you so you smiled and he smiled back. You then turned your attention back to Kikoyo, "Do they always do that?"

"Do what?" She asked.

"Listen in on your conversations?"

"Yeah" She laughed, "I've gotten used to it by now."

It was quiet between you two for a moment, Kiyoko was looking through her phone and you were just sitting there, "Some of them seem to have a thing for you?"

She giggled to herself, "Yeah, I guess." She was so calm about that.

"So.. do you think any of them are cute?"

She looked up from her phone, "No. Why? Do you?"

You turned red for a moment, "I-uh! No!"

She laughed, "What about that Yamaguchi, you two seem to get along?"

"Well- I.." You stopped for a moment because to be honest you didn't know what to think of Tadashi. He was really nice, easy to talk to, plus he was cute. Maybe you did like him?

"I'm just joking." Kiyoko said calmly.

"Hah, yeah." You replied as you looked over Kiyoko and out the window.