𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

You woke up as the bus came to a stop. You tried moving  realizing Tadashi has fallen asleep on you. 

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯? 𝘋𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘶𝘱? 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦!?

You quickly looked around and saw Tsukishima across from you looking in your direction. He got up, grabbing his bag and nudged Tadashi on the shoulder, "Wake up bud."

Tadashi groaned as he looked up at Tsukishima who was now walking away, then quickly jolted his head in your direction taking his arm off you.

 "I-uh.. sorry!" He grabbed his bag from under his seat and standing up, "Wanna head home?"

You nodded as you did the same and the two of you walked off the bus. You glanced at your phone realizing how late it was, 11:58. 

"Gosh! It's so late!" You exclaimed as you both waved goodbye to the others and walked in the direction of your houses.

"Yeah.." He started, "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you.." 

"Its fine, really!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah." You said smiling down at the floor. "I fell asleep on you first anyway.." The two of you walked in silence for a few minutes.

"What were you and Kiyoko talking about earlier?" 

That caught you off guard, "Oh, nothing really.. just stuff about Aobajosai."

"Like Oikawa?"

You yawned, "She mentioned it."

It was quiet again. Then he asked something breaking the silence, "Do you think he's cute?"

"Uh-" You weren't sure how to answer this, "I guess so?"

He transferred his gaze down at the ground and kicked a rock in front of him as he walked. It seemed so much quieter walking in the dark, you liked it though. It made you feel calm.

 "Do you like him?"

You giggled to yourself quietly.

"So you do like him?"

You stopped and looked up at Tadashi, his freckles seemed a lot more vibrant under the moon light, "No, I said he's cute, that doesn't mean anything!"

"Oh" He said looking up at you.

"Plus" You started walking again, "He's a jerk, I like guys like you."  𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥?

The two of you stopped realizing you made it back to your houses. You blushed as you just starred at him awkwardly.

He smiled, "I like girls like you too."

You looked at him in shock, 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵..

"It's late, I should head to bed!" He said.

"Oh, yeah.. me too."

"Cya [y/n]!"

...

You climbed into bed after putting on your pajamas. It felt nice to wear a pair of sweatpants after wearing jeans all day. Before turning off the lamp on your bed side table, you reach for your phone to set an alarm for the morning when a text came in from Tadashi.

𝐓𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢: Good night [y/n] :)

You smiled to yourself and clinged the phone to your chest before responding. The text didn't seem like much, but it meant a lot to you.

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Goodnight Tadashi :)

...

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

Well that was a short chapter but awooga sort of a good one. Did they confess feelings? Hm.. idk? I'm very into this, I'll keep writing tomorrow but it's currently one in the morning and I'm tired. Also sorry for any spelling mistakes!