Chapter 1.. New Beginnings

This is my first story so bare with me. I'll hopefully get better with every chapter anyway enjoy!

Key words for this chapter
Y/N (your name
H/C (hair colour
H/l (hair length
E/c (eye colour

1st person

You walk away from l'manburg with your pet dog "Axel stay close theres mobs going to spawn soon" I said looking up at the setting sun. We walk faster towards my little cabin in a spruse forest.

I open the door while Axel runs in and sits next to his food bowl. "are you hungry" I laughed and he just gave me the puppy dog eyes. "okay, okay here" I said while putting some steak in his bowl and putting it on the floor.

I walk over to my chest room and I look for some neitherite because my pickaxe just broke. I was looking until I was interrupted by the door knocking and I quickly go to open it to be greeted by ghostbur and friend (this is before the other war and Tommy is still exiled) "hello" he says while his voice echos. And Friend just stared at me. "how can I be of service" I say with a snile (I'm changing the writing to more thin to make it look better)

"I'm looking for a place to put friend while I help technoblade" He says while Friend is still staring at me.

"technoblade?" I say with a puzzled look on my face while Axels ear twitches while hearing his name. "yeah I need to help him get more ender pearls" My heart began to beat a bit faster "I'm pretty sure Friend can stay in my horse stable for a night or two, I have an extra stall since I gave a horse to quackity" I say trying to focus on why he's here and not think about techno. "Y/N are you alright your face is getting a bit red" he asks while a worryed face "yeah I'm fine let's go"

I bring him into the forest a little bit to reval a horse stable with 4 horses all this there names at the front. We walk past all of the horses while ghostbur reads the names. "Chester,Chestnut,Dutchess, Eclipse and Storm.. oh where's storm?" he asks me while I put friend into storms stable. "I told you I gave him to Quackity to take care of because he was complaining that he lost his horse" I say while I give Ghostbur friend's lead. "oh ok ill come get friend later with technoblade" he says with a smile. "ok if you need anything you now where to go" I say as I wave him goodbye and walk back to my house

Once I get back home I go to sit down and think about what ghostbur said. But I soon yawn and go to by bedroom change in to pj's and lay down in my bed while Axel lays down on the carpet,We soon drift off to sleep and I dreamt about seeing technoblade

I wake up to the birds chirping and I get dressed in a loose pearl coloured button up shirt leaving the top 2 buttons undone because of how hot it was outside. And tight dark gray pants and some knee high light brown, small heeled boots with the laces going all the way up. I tie my h/c hair into a h/l ponytail.

I wake Axel up putting a red bandana around his neck. I feed him while I got to the stable to feed the horses and clean there stalls. After a while Axel finally comes out of the house while I take Friend out of the stall and I shear him, not to much but enough so he still looks fluffy but not poofy. I laugh while Axel lays in the pile of wool wich I soon pick up to be turned into knitting wool. I put Friend back in the stable while I brush Axel to get all the loose fur out so he doesn't make a mess in the house with it. I pick up all the fur and throw it out and I sweep a bit around the stable to make it look good.

While I was shearing my other sheep in their pen I hear some talking but the first thing I hear is a deep monotone voice and I instantly knew who it was so I cleaned the wool into a bag for later and I brush all the fur and wool off of me. I turn around to see them walking along the path to the stable so a walk there wich wasn't really far because I built them close together. I walk over to hear ghostbur gasp and talk about how good friend looked now on how he was sheared.

"Y/N DID YOU SO THIS. FRIEND LOOKS AMAZING" he says super excitedly. I just chuckle and glanced over at techno who was staring at me weirdly but blushing . So I looked down I find out why and just saw my shirt with 2 buttons undone which showed a lot but luckily not to far down. I blush and tied one button forgetting that I did that. He looks away trying to hide his blush but I just shrug it off and go get Friend out of his pen while ghostbur pets Chester and Axel runs up to techno soon after and wouldn't leave his side

After I take blue out I show ghostbur the other sheep I sheared all in a different way while telling him next time he comes with Friend I can shear him differently. While Ghostbur looks at all the white sheep I look over to technoblade petting Axel. I try to hold in my happiness and walk over to him. "who knew technoblade had a soft spot" I said smirking. He just stands up and says "nice to see you again" I giggled at him saying "nice to see you too" we look into each others eyes for a second but was quickly interrupted by ghostbur telling me what his favourite one was and asked if I could do that next time. "y/n pleaseeee" he says giving the puppy dog eyes

I chuckle and agree and he says he will be over a lot so I could shear friend. But for some reason technoblade asked if he could come every time as well. And ghostbur agreed and I invited them into my house and we sat down in front of the fire all on a couch while Axel is asleep in front of the fire. We talk about random things but ghostbur suddenly asked "have you guys met before you know a lot about each other?" me and technoblade make eye contact for a second "we used to work together" he says in a monotone voice looking at me for a split second then looking away.

"well did you guys miss each other"

...

thanks for reading a new chapter will be out soon

Words:1187