Chapter 5.. Kidnapped

Yall I got 300+ veiws I am so happy rn. I know that's not as much as the other story's but its a lot for me and I so grateful and happy

I wake up but its so dark. Its dead silent till I hear a creak of a door opening I see a shining light going across the room lighting it up. I realised that quackity opened the door with a straight face.

"quackity... Big Q.. Why did you do this to me" I stutter. "I'm sorry Y/N but it was the only way to get Technoblades attention" he states. "QUACKITY I KNOW YOUR NOT SORRY YOU JUST WANT TECHNOBLADE DEAD" I shout as he jumps. I feel tears going down my cheek.

I couldn't imagine a life without techno being by my side. When we went our own ways from starting war to blowing up nations, it hurt living without him.

"woah y/n listen just because your friends won't mean I'll spare him for what he's done." I answered me. "listen theres a couple of things you don't know about me. I am not Technoblades friend, he is my boyfriend. Also I used to be friends with him before I came to l'manburg, and I used to blow up nations with him. And I also taught him fighting skills." I barely get to say before sobbing.

My hands were chained to to wall with a pretty short chain wich restricted my movement. But I still managed to wipe the tears off my face.

" he's your what.... And you.. "Quackity mumbled. "quackity I've done worse then he ever has and if your going to kill him. Your going to have to kill me.. "I state with a straight face

He soon snaps out of it and did what he came here for. He takes the chains off my wrists and puts me in handcuffs and guides me out of the cell. I soon see an anvil placed on top of a tall tower. I try not to cry again as I see where technoblade is going to stand.

Quackity soon places me on a chair so I can see everything that's going to happen. I feel something heavy in my throat.Phil was there looking miserable.

I knew technoblade would arrive with something in mind but I didn't know what he could do to save all he's friends and himself.

I knew this was the end for either me or technoblade. And when I was there I could see quackity whispering to tubbo. Probably the fact me and technoblade are dating.

Tubbo soon comes overs to me "is it true your dating technoblade?" he asks as I see him holding a bee. "well I don't lie, do I" I answered looking at him. "he doesn't seem like the person to date people out of nowhere without everyone knowing" he comments. "well why would he tell people that are trying to hunt him down" I say staring at him

"I have to ask but, does he show affection because he's just emotionless"he asks me with a questioning look on his face." well why do you deserve to know. All you need to know is I love him and if your killing him your killing me"i state with a stern look.

He soon leaves and a about a minute later I can her handcuffs. But they we being taken off,i soon feel my hands free. And I knew who did it.

While nobody is watching I turned around to see a Bush so I quickly climbed into it at saw a face I thought I'd never see again.

"Techno... " I whisper hugging him. "you knew i won't let those nerds fool me. I quietly giggle as I saw that phill was uncuffed just waiting for the perfect time to escape.

I see next to him my sword and axe. I look at him knowing exactly whats going to happen so I grab my axe and he grabs the sword as we wait for the time to jump out.

Techno soon gave me the nod as we both jumped out scaring everyone. They grab all their weapons but they knew they were no match for us. We started fighting them and I go fight Quackity first. He is soon lying on the floor passed out with only small injuries. As I go for fundy soon knocking him out. I knew I I killed them then they would try kill me like they tryed with technoblade.

I go stand near techno who has my sword pointed at tubbos throat. "didn't come prepared did you technoblade states looking down at him.

" spare me please, Y/n do something please " he stutters. I look over to technoblade who's looking at me waiting for me to answer." leave him live... For now" I answered

Technoblade lowers to sword smirking at me "control for boyfriend y/n" tubbo mutters as technoblade just chuckles at what he said. "maybe next time don't kidnap her and I'll leave you alone." technoblade answers with his monetone voice putting his arm around my waist like always

After that we turn around and walk back to my house. But before we left technoblade turns around to tubbo and says" if you take my girlfriend Ill take down this nation with everyone with it.

Yall I'm sorry for not posting in a while but I got stuff to deal with rn so sorry but thank you guys so much for all the veiws I didn't think id even get over 10. I know it's not as much as other people's stories but it means a lot to me to have this much and I can thank you enough anyways bye!

Words: 963