Chapter 14.. The anniversary

Maybe it wasn't the end this is though, I've very much outgrown my mcyt phase but I do have another book I'm working on the the yt groupe 'the boys'. Thus will be just a short bonus chapter. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40K VIEWS BTW, I love you all! Anyway enjoyy
(UNEDITED AND QUICKLY MADE)

It's been a year, its really been a year..
Every day after his death I have started my morning watering his potatoes and staying by his grave.

But this morning I had to do something special. I get up and get dressed in a technoblade inspired outfit. I walk outside the house bringing all 4 dogs with me. Nova,Zola,Axel and.. Alex.

They stay close to me as I had trained them to. They are as high trained as any police dog. 2 walk at either side at me making me look more intimidating. Which it does as not many people talk to me while they are with me.

Alex and zola stay closest to me as they are the least experienced and trained. We walk into the built up lmanburg. The floors are glass and the buildings are re built. I walk around looking for tubbo.

I eventually find him in his new bee hive. I left the dogs outside as I'm not sure how they would react to the bees. I walk in and wave at tubbo as he notices me while he was cleaning out some hives.

"Oh hi there y/n, what can I do for ya?" He asks me taking off his gloves. "Did you know techno died today.." I answer and his smirk turns into a frown. "Oh I'm sorry. Would you like some flowers for his grave?"

I agree and he gives me a big bunch of multiple flowers. And I take it great fully and I start my journey home. My house is quite far away from lmanburg but for some reason I prefer walking on foot and not going through the nether.

It takes me around 10 minutes to get home. I walk in and grab one of my favourite vases and decorated the vases in a manner I liked. I spent a lot of time on it to insure it was perfect for him.

I leave my house and walk over to his grave, I go on my knees next to his grave and place my hand on the grave. 'Technoblade'. I ran my fingers against the ingraving and place the vase down with my other hand.

"Your going to need a bigger vase y/n" I hear a voice say. It was Phil, I turn around to see everyone standing behind me..
Ranboo, ghostbur, tubbo and many more, all holding massive bunches of flowers.

"Oh my god" I say as I stand up and cover my mouth with my hand, eyes tearing up. I run to tubbo and hug him "you told everyone.. thank you tubbo" and he hugs me back with a smile.

Once I think everyone, I grab multiple buckets at the farm and everyone puts their flowers into it. 7 buckets full of flowers surrounded technos grave, and my small bouquet.

We all take a second to stand in silence before I invite them into my house. They all accept and I make everyone food. A lot of potato salads.

Everyone eats the food and compliments my cooking, I can only cook so good because techno was always such a Gordon ramsay with his food.

Phil stays while everyone else leaves. We were chatting and he said to me. "I think you deserve the truth of how techno died.." I sat down next to him signalling him to continue, which he does.

"Well techno wasn't really sick.. he was at my house early in the morning, before sunrise and dream had... ambushed my home not aware that techno was there. He wanted to raid my home to take me hostage to be able to trap techno, but the fact techno was already there worked perfectly for him."

"Techno fought and almost won until dream said that he had you hostage and that if he was harmed any more, that he had redstone lead under your house with tnt, you were in so much danger and didn't even know it"

My heart sunk..

"Well, he sacrificed himself for you, he told me not to tell you before you had gotten over the grief, and I felt this was the right way to tell you"

I hugged him "thank you for telling me phil"

After a little while the sun set and Phil had left. I changed into technos clothes he would wear to sleep. His oversized t-shirt and shorts were so comfortable. They no longer smell like him which is sad.

I let all the dogs on the bed as a layed down on his side of the bed, I drifted to sleep with the thought of "he sacrificed himself for you" in my head

I whisper before I go to sleep

"I loved you Alex, and I always will"

It was really weird to write but yk I just felt like it, but the book is finally over, welp i hoped you enjoyed, ive always loved writing stories. But anyway THANK YOUUUU SO MUCH COR BEING HERE AND READING THIS. A special thanks to the people here from day 1, love you guys.<333

Words: 916
Total story words: 12,571

THANK YOU GOODBYE <33