Chapter 9.. War

"I chose to blow up lmanburg you have 1 minute to get everyone out or they're all dieing" fundy answered

I knew fundy wasn't kidding but niki looked like she had some regret but I knew this was it. Lmanburg is going to go just like it did before..

I quickly ran out to tell techno and Phil to get everyone to get to pogtopia

The dream team have been badly damaged but sapnap wouldn't give up fighting. I didn't know what he wanted me for but I don't think I want to know.

While we were fighting sapnap would always say some cheesy pick up line to try fluster me but it never worked.

While sapnap would flirt technoblade would get even more furrious by the second.

Techno would alway to to kill spamap of he had the chance he had. Sapnap soon realised we were dating so he kept flirting to make techno more mad on purpose wich didn't work out for sapnap.

Sapnap was barely holding on for life while dream and George went elsewhere

Soon I snapped back into reality wen I thought about why I was here. The tnt would go off any minute..

(a/n I'm sorry for not posting. I had to deal with my mental health and posting with the hate was not helping. But I'm back!)

"GUYS LMANBURG IS GOING TO BE BLOWN UP IN MINUTES IF YOU DON'T GET OUT" I shouted loud enough for everyone to here.

"GET TO POGTOPIA NOW " technoblade yelled while I grabbed zola because she not able to walk from the damage while axel and nova ran behind the croud making sure everyone was still there.

We knew that niki and fundy were going to stay there with a little chance to survive but right now I was focused on getting everyone to pogtopia.

~Time skip~

We were running for what felt like years until we saw pogtopia so we ran down the the room we built. It had a couple of obsidian layers sorrounding the walls.

We had multiple redstone doors and iron doors to make sure it's safe for the members of lmanburg to go in and out of safely

We all made it into the pogtopia panic room all safe and we all were sitting on the floor in groups.

Me techno and the dogs

Phil and most of his kids.(including ranboo)

Most of the girls were together

Purpled, Jack manifold, quackity, Karl and others

And even Eret was there

Techno put the cape on zolas leg to keep it from bleeding a lot while we waited until it was safe enough to leave pogtopia.

I could here tommy complaining about staying in here with no beds.but I came prepared with there being a little obsidian room that had food,blankets,first aid kits, sleeping bags and mattresses.

I took a blanket and a snack. I gave the blanket to Tommy and gave the snack to tubbo.

I took first aid kits out of the dog's bags and gave them to people who looked like they needed them. And got water from the storage room to give some to the dogs and to give some to everyone.

-Time skip-

It had been about ten minutes. Everyone was talking in their own groups, Tommy even started to get everyone to sing the lmanburg anthem.

"My Lmanburg...

My Lmanburg....

My Lmanburg.....

My Lmaaaanburg"

Everyone was singing until Tommy broke down crying wich Phil immediately went and wrapped him in a hug.

After Tommy calmed down started singing more little tunes,everyone Exept technoblade.

"tech why aren't you singing?" I question him. "darling my voice is too low to sing" he answers. I blush at the nickname but say "But even Eret is singing and his voice is low"

Technoblade joins in eventually and we sing for a while longer. The dogs fall asleep due to the singing.

After the singing technoblade, Phil, ranboo and I start dragging out mattresses and sleeping bags for spending the night..or two nights.. Or three.. Or more.

Once everything was set up everyone claimed their beds and sat down talking again.

(sorry for not posting in ages. Ive got school to go to and homework to do so the updates are gonna be slow.
Also not proof read)

Words : 723