Chapter 11.. Un masked

most chapters are not spell checked so I'm sorry if theres mispellings

Enjoy

Y/n pov

"What are you doing sapnap and why are you here."I ask sturnly

" Who needs him when you have me" sapnap answers. "sapnap for the last time I don't love you" I say ten slap him

"Tell me where my real boyfriend is or your going to lose a cannon life." I tell him holding on to the axe of peace.

"let's just say he's dreams problem, but hey who needs him when you have me. I'm handsome and strong" he says "and short and an asshole" I comment.

"trust me y/n don't say things like that to me I could be on a call with dream right now and you can hear him murder techno" he grins and I hear a faint laugh from what I think was dream but more monotone.

It was too monotone to be dream so it must be techno. Its either he has a plan, or he's on their side now somehow. I knew it was most likely to me be te first option because sapnaps face changed once he heard it.

The walkie talkie he had on just went to static. Sapnap took it as an opportunity to try and hug me but as he went closer and his arms spread out he just stopped walking and stood still

I looked to see a sword in his hip "Not even close baby, technoblade never dies!" my eyes lit up at the sight of him in old torn clothes because of sapnap taking his clothes.

Technoblade just took the mask, crown and Cape of sapnap as he said "hes still alive so if dream gets to him he will be fine"

"darling I know you love to sew can you do me a favor and make a new shirt and pants and I have spare shoes" he asks and I nod.

With the 3 dogs following us home as we make it in the door we take off our shoes as techno let's down his hair and I go to the kitchen to feed the dogs and cook food for us.

I would be mad that I'm always the one in the kitchen but techno sucks at cooking so I pretty much have to.

I feed te dogs and nova eats it straight away while axel and zola take their time

I go hand over the food to techo. He was sitting on the couch and he started te fire so he was sitting infornt of it and he thanked me

I grabbed my sewing kit and fabric as I make a shirt infront of the fire. "you still have the fabric you used to make my old shirt" he said. "well I thought I could have been useful and it is" I answer and he smiles.

We sit on the couch in front of the fire while I'm trying to figure out if his body has gotten bigger and if I should make it bigger.

I grab the tape measure off the floor and wrap it around his waist. He had a confused look while I sat there shocked.

"how the fuck are you thin but have abs I'm so confused. I need to make a new pattern just to fit your torso" I say. He just chucked

As I was making the pattern I would put it around him from time to time. E was telling me the storey on why he went missing.

"I was waiting for you to get back and dream walked over to me saying that he took you and to follow him to get you back. He told me to change because my clothes were too formal for some stupid reason. But the there was a trap door under me which dropped me into some cell which I broke out of quite fast"

He went on rambling about on how he escaped while I was nodding every couple minutes just to show that I was listening.

I finally made a loose shirt that was like a button but shirt with cuffed sleeves. "try this on I want to make sure it fits" I ask him and hand him the shirt

He takes it and takes off his shirt "I meant in another room" I manage to stutter while blushing. "well too late isn't it" he answered and I just nodded.

He put the shirt on and it fit him. I sighed in relief. The buttons at the front weren't on very well so they fell of to reveal his chest "uh did I break it" he comments "no its fine let me just stitch them on better, stay still" I say.

I sit onto his lap and sew the buttons on. I tryed to take my time because I didn't want them to fall off.

Once I got them on I checked if they were on tight enough and once I was happy with it I put the needle and thread down

I attempted to get up but techno pulled my ack on his lap and holding me close to his chest. Then Zola jumped on the couch where I was sitting so I had no other seat since Nova was asleep on the arm chair.

We stayed there for a while cuddling when techno said "we should do this more often". And I commented "do you know what else we should do,
go to our room and sleep"

I get off him then pull him up from the couch as we walk to the bedroom and get changed. "hey princess since you liked me shirtless before, Then-" he says ten takes off is shirt. "I don't need it while sleeping"

"I still don't understand on how you have a thin waist and abs it just doesn't make sense" I say as we both get into the bed and drift off to sleep.

Words: 1004