Chapter 8.. The Beginning Of War

The door burst open revealing philza.
I sigh of relief but soon shut up because of his worryed expression.

"whats wrong Phil" technoblade asks Pilling away from the hug. "f-fundy he wants to take after his father's footstep and blow it up with niki" phil barely managed to say with a tear rolling down his face.

I freeze thinking of what he said. Why Niki she was so nice... We would bake together. And fundy.. He was always there for me when techno wasn't here.

How could they.. Blow up their own home. Our home,where me and fundy grew up together.

I quickly snap out of my trance when techno layed his hand on my shoulder. "w-what can we do to stop them.." I ask trying not to cry. "we can y/n we just have to make sure everyone is out of lmanburg after the war." he answered. "we will all meet at pogtopia after the war and we will drag niki and fundy with us to try snap them out of it" technoblade comments and we all agree.

Me and technoblade go to pogtopia to get ready for all the members of lmanburg to meet.

Once we make it there I sat on one of the chests that was storing potatoes as I think of what to do but techno steps in.

"let's make another room here. Deep down at bedrock so when we make it to pogtopia with the citizens they'll be safe" technoblade starts.

"I think that will be a great idea" I add as I go get my pickaxe to dip out a room

We dig out a 50 block by 50 block area by bedrock for all the citizens and their pets to stay.

We dig out a smaller room next to it to store food and supplies. As we finish we are both covered in dust so we go to my house to shower and leave the dogs in the new room in pogtopia as they were following us the whole time.

We put some food in their bowls and left to go to my house, take a shower and get my horses to safety just in case they try and grief my house.

-time skip to just before the war-

We set off with the dogs by our sides which I had been training all morning. They had been trained to fight before but I made sure they still knew what to do.

I had Axle and Zola by my side while technoblade had Nova by his.

I had hand crafted diamond armor for the dogs to wear to make sure they were safe. The armour I made were made to fit and not fall off no matter what they were doing.

And the dogs had little bags on each of them. Axle and Nova had too bags while Zola had only one.

Axel had amo and health potions. Nova had food and a med kit. While Zola had another med kit with more bandages

As we made it to lmanburg I was getting super anxious but exited, the last time I did this is when wilbur blew up lmanburg.

I had some soul sand and wither skulls just incase we needed a couple withers. I had enough to make 13 withers. But I didn't want to unless we really needed too.

I say dream coming up the prime path with sapnap and George by his side. Sapnap was the person to flirt with everyone so I wouldn't be surprised if he flirted with me.

Technoblade and I stood next to each other in netherite with the lmanburg citizens behide us with netherite armor and weapons.

"well here we are fighting for freedom" tubbo siad stepping forward.

"I'm only here to get the girl" sapnap said looking at me. "give me the girl and there will be no war and you get your freedom. But if not then say goodbye to your nation" sapnap added.

"well your not getting her" technoblade stepped in holding up his sword. "because your too late she's mine" technoblade said. Even through the mask I could tell he was angry

"oh really.. Well not for long she's not" sapnap said firing and arrow at him but techno moves just in time.

We all break out fighting when I realise fundy and niki weren't here. I gasp telling techno I'm going to find them.

I knew where they were, they were at the old button. They set new tnt down where it was before and so I ran there terrified of losing our nation.

When I made it to the button there they were standing there. "HEY DON'T DO IT" I step in wich spooks then a bit.

"think about this niki. Your bakery,your home, your friends.. What would wilbur think. His own son taking after his bad dedications. Think of this fundy your father won't be proud of you blowing up the nation once again." I say before my eyes tear up.

I could see in nikis face that she was having second thoughts." fundy think of your father. If he was still alive he wouldnt think this was a good thing to do. " I added

After saying that the room filled with a bright light for a second before wilbur was here like a ghost. But not ghostbur... Wilber

He had a disappointed face and he looked at fundy." fundy.. My son when I was alive I wasn't thinking straight but now Ive had time to realise my mistakes" wilbur says before disappearing.

We were all speechless but fundy looked like he made up his mind.

"Im going to..."

hallo I'm here sorry I haven't been posting lol but I got philzas merch just gotta wait until it arrives. Also this isn't spell checked lol

But yeah have a great day - checkered/checkmate

983 : words