Chapter 6.. Home again

Yall the amount of attention this got is gonna make me cry like I love u all so much anyway enjoy!

Y/ns pov

As we get home a see axle, nova and Zola all lying down by the door and they got really excited to see us again.

We fed them and went to sit on the couch by the fire. I sit down next to technoblade leaning my head on his shoulder.

I could see his long pink hair was all wet so I asked him about it. "techno why is your hair so wet". He looks at me. "it's because there was a snow storm by my house when I left to go find you." he answered

"well can I tie your hair again? " I plead until he agreed so he turns his back to me. He had amazing poster wich made him look more royal like.

I tied his hair into a loose braid that went a almost to the back of his knees. I knew he had long hair but it always amazed me on how long it is.

Technoblade didn't know i finished so he still sat there still. I gave him a hug from behind wich spooked him a bit but then leaned back a bit so I could cuddle him more comfortably.

He soon fell asleep in my lap and I saw that the dogs were asleep too so you whispered "I love you" into technos ear and fell asleep.

The next day

Technoblades pov

I woke up on the couch on y/ns lap. She lay asleep so peacefully wich warmed my heart.

I get up to feed the dogs. When I got up I put my cape over y/n to keep her warm as I left. I look out of the window to see Tommy. I sigh as I go to wake y/n up

I hated it but I had to so she woke up and went to get changed. When she came out wearing a sweater and skirt

It was casual but cute. We heard the door knock as y/n went to answer it.

Y/ns pov

I went to open the door to see Tommy. "how can I help you." I lean against the door frame.

"listen there's something big about to happen. Your aloud in l'manburg right?" he asks and I just nod. "great I need you to tell tubbo to un exile me because there's a war going to happen with the dream team and l'manburg and schlatt is alive somehow and going against us." (dream can make people come back alive) he quickly speaks.

"a war you say" technoblade steps in. "YES. And I need you guys to help us." tommy yells again. "whats in it for me" I ask

"Anything you want." tommy exclaims. "I want l'manburg to not kidnap me and attempt to kill technoblade." I answer sternly

"Uh ill see what I can do" tommy comments"now come on we need to tell them. " he expresses." let me changed for he fight then I'll go" I say turning and going to my room.

I knew the war wasn't today but I had to prepare.

I wear an outfit similar to techno just different colours and without a Cape. I wore a white shirt the same as techno. With a black belt instead of red and dark grey pants,i had knee high boots. They had not high heels but there were heeled.

I could see techno blushing at my outfit choice but I just smirked

I leave my room with a bag of weapons and fireworks and techno looks ready too so we set out.

When walking there with the dogs I thought about what's going to happen and teaming up with people who kidnapped me. And me knocking them out with mild injuries.

I don't think we will be on good sides at the start but I have to help them. They're my friends.

Or were my friends....

I short chapter but I'm running out of ideas so I gotta stretch some out so I have more time to think. Anyway tysm for all the veiws.

Make sure to eat today!

Words : 705