Chapter 7.. Prepared

Yall the 1.5k views imma cry I'm so happy tysn I really do mean it

Y/ns pov

As we make it to lmanburg I get I bad feeling going here as they literally kidnapped me about a day ago.

But we needed to take down the government. I see technoblade in front of me. I was behind the group carrying some supplies.

Techno looked behind him saw me and slowed down so I could catch up. Once I was next to him he put is arm around my shoulder knowing I was nervous.

I look at him and I him a little smile before looking ahead of me.

-times skip-

We finally make it to lmanburg anx I see Karl and quackity just being themselves. When they see us and just run, probably to tell tubbo or something similar.

We make it to lmanburg and see tubbo with a crossbow pointed at us. Techno soon takes his out and shoots. Not close enough to hit him but close enough to hit the crossbow and know it out of his hand.

I just watched in awe how he did it so quickly without having time to aim. He just looks at me and smirks. When he had his skull mask on it was intimating but honestly very attractive.

We make it down to tubbo and Tommy tells tubbo about what's going to happen and how we need to prepare for the war.

Tubbos face was shocked but understanding so he called a meeting and told all the citizens about it.

Meanwhile me and techno are putting the supplies in a unused house. I go to pick things up and move it when techno quickly pins me to the wall and takes off his skull mask.

My face was super red while I had no idea what he's going to do. I know this man is unpredictable so I didn't know if I should fear him or not.

But he soon pulls me into a deep passionate kiss. The kiss had meaning to it. But then he bites my lip slightly causing me to gasp while he slides his tongue into my mouth exploring everywhere inside.

I didn't know what to do so I just went along with it. We soon separate from the kiss catching our breaths. As he looks straight into my eyes.

He just smiles at me and stops pinning me to the wall. We continue to organise the supplies and tubbo soon comes into the room.

"the war is going to be tomorrow evening" he stutters. I knew he was scared so I went over and gave him a hug. He soon hugs back super tight like he was holding on for dear life wich broke my heart.

We stopped hugging and he left to go find tommy "why don't I ever get hugged" technoblade mumbled. "can you speak up I can't hear you" I answer turning to him.

"well can I just get a hug" he continues. "ok babe but only one because we have stuff to do" I commented. He nods and raps me into a hug.

I quickly tighten my hug with him a lay my head into the crook of his neck as we just stay there for a while before a sudden berst of the door swinging whide open

Revealing...

Hallo yall I hope your valentines day was good. Mine wasn't lol I got dumped on valentines day but its ok. Things happen for a reason any make sure to eat today! And bye bye

Words : 612