𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁.

You and Gon met at whale island

You and Gon met at whale island. It was for a weird greeting though..

Your stomach growls.. 'God I'm so hungry~' you thought in your head. "Um, hey!" You look up to see a boy with spiky hair. "Uh.. hi.."

"I know this is weird but, I heard your stomach growl and I thought you were hungry so here!" He gives you a fish on a stick while you just smile completely weirded out.

After a moment of silence he speaks up, "Oh! I just realized I didn't introduce myself. My name is Gon!"

"Y/n..."

You accidentally bumped into Alluka and Killua was gonna kill you, but decided to spare you

*Thump* "Oh god I'm so sorry! Didn't see you there, How can I repay you?" You feel a murderous aura behind you. "You can repay with your life."

"Onii-Chan! Don't be so ridiculous! They only bumped into me because they didn't see me! Don't kill them for such a small reason!" The girl who you bumped into yelled. "Oh sorry Alluka please forgive me for being a bad big brother!"

"Apology accepted. My names Alluka, and this is my big brother Killua!" He looks away and huffs. "I'm Y/n."

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・・・・・☆・・・

This looks so much better already ugh. 😩✋🏽 (I take this back this is so ass who told me to write this 😭)

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・・・・・☆・・・