𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

He killed the person you liked, obviously

He killed the person you liked, obviously. He actually thought about killing your family, but he gets how hard it is not having your biological mother and father around. But if they came looking for you he would kill them.

"Y/n! It's time to wake up~" you wake up from your slumber in a chair, "W-where am I? Gon what are you?- LET ME OUT-" he covers your mouth. "I wouldn't scream I were you, besides what's the point? No one can hear you."

"If you don't let me go right now.. I'll kill you!" He laughs, "You won't do anything. I'm just here to ask you about the person you supposedly liked." You scoff, "Why would I tell you about them when you're just going to kill them? I don't want to put them in danger."

"You're right. But would you rather me torture you? Or just you can tell me his location and we can live happily ever after together."

"Fuck off," He comes closer to you with his dark aura consuming every inch of the room soaking you into his madness. "O-Okay! Okay! I'll tell you to make you happy."

"Good." He pats your head.

 He killed your family and your lover

He killed your family and your lover. He believed that if you didn't have a family, you would be happy. You always talked to him about how your family would annoy you and of course he would kill your boyfriend. Quite obvious he would if he loved you this much.

You wake up to cold air taking over your body making you feel like you have hypothermia. "Oh? Finally awake? I've been waiting for you, chibi-chan." He says slowly.

"Killua?" You look at your surroundings. "Where am I?!?"

"Home, of course. I want to ask you a few questions about your significant.. other."

"No! I'd never tell you about them! I love them and they loves me!" He smirks, "Oh really? Then what's this?" He shows you a picture of your lover cheating on you with your best friend. "N-No they would never-"

"Oh he would.. now tell me about them so I can kill them for you." You sit there thinking what to do 'I mean sure they did cheat but it's not enough for me to kill them, Killua would never kill them right? Is this some kind of role play?' After thinking you make your decision. "Alright, I'm ready to tell."

"That's my Y/n.."

.・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

Credit to -chiyuntao for the "chibi" nickname. I freaking cracked my phone and now I'm mad. 😀 I also felt like I was walking on clouds yesterday cause I don't know if I replied to everyone with a "Thank you" when I wasn't supposed to. 😭

.・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・