𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁.

(Requested by @Naomithedork ! Thank you!)

 Gon felt betrayed when you cheated, he felt like he couldn't trust you anymore

Gon felt betrayed when you cheated, he felt like he couldn't trust you anymore. He felt like you needed to pay. Remember when I said he didn't kill your family? The most precious thing to you? Yeah, he killed them, and your friends.

Gon snatched your phone from you, "Why have you been on your phone so much?"

"No reason. Give it back!" He starts looking through the messages. "Gon! Give it back now!"

"Who is Monokuma?" You try reaching for your phone but fail. He reads one of the messages, "Don't worry baby, I'll get you out of that hell hole no time soon. And we'll-"

"Stop!" He clenches his teeth and tears start falling down his eyes, "So.. so you betrayed me.. you bitch! I trusted you!" *Thump* He knocked you out cold.

"Now you have to pay.. pay with everyone you love."

 Killua wanted you to die once he found out you cheated

Killua wanted you to die once he found out you cheated. But he thought to himself, 'If they died, what would be there to live for?' Instead, he had Illumi plant a needle in your brain.

(Does anybody know how Illumi put a needle in killua's brain? 😀 anyways.. this is how I think he would do it.)

You laugh seeing the message that popped up on the screen. "Whatcha laughin at?" Killua pops up on the side of you. "Nothing!" You immediately cover your phone, and Killua frowns. "Hand me the phone now."

"No!" He jumps over the couch chasing after you. "Y/n if you don't give me that phone right now you'll be in big trouble!"

"No!" *Thump* you fell. "Gotcha!.. Now let's see... Y/n who the fuck.." he throws your phone across the room. "Killua?! What the hell!" He laughs, "So you wanna play like that? Alright."

"GAH!" You felt a painful needle in your neck making you fall asleep. (Yeah, definitely ayano kinnie.)

"You'll definitely be scared of me now."

.・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

Pt.2 coming soon. 🙃

.・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・