𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁.

(Requested by @tamakibunnyslut ! Thank you. P.s they did this to make you feel bad. And this chapter is really really ass sorry I couldn't think. 💔)

 If you cheated

If you cheated.. is was only right if he could cheat. I mean, *cough, cough* you did cheat on him with a bear.

'Should I?.. should I? Should I? Should I?' He smiles at himself. "I should."

'It's only right if I do,they betrayed me and now I can't trust her. It's their fault. They'll cry when they sees me doing this. Even though what I'm about to do is terribly disgusting.. I'll still do it.'

He calls someone we all know, Retz. (Imo I don't hate her nor like her. To me she's just like one of those characters you never see again.) she gasps, "Gon! I've missed you so much, will you finally come back to me?"

He makes a face of disgust, "No. Never. But I need you to do me a favor.."

You hear foot steps coming towards you. "Y/n.." you look up waiting to be tortured but you see Gon and some girl kissing. Hopelessly, you felt guilty.

 Of course Killua would cheat on you to make you feel guilty, he would love to see the look on your face if you had seen him cheating

Of course Killua would cheat on you to make you feel guilty, he would love to see the look on your face if you had seen him cheating. He would never cheat on you but.. you did do it first. Now it's payback time.

'Hmm.. no, no, no, no, n- aha! She's the perfect one.'

(Who did he pick?.. care to take a guess? It starts with a g and no it's not Gon.. obvi-)

"Oi! Y/n!" You turn your head and look into his eyes with your lifeless ones. "A-am I'm getting punished again?.." he laughs, "No, At least for right now.. I want you to meet someone."

"Who is it.." you say quietly. She walks into the kitchen. "Meet, G*** **** ****."

He brings her closer to him and you just look away in guilt.

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

Yeah there's not gonna be a part 2 I can't think. And this scenario made me stress out. 😭

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・