𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝘁. 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

"Now that their all tied up, I'll handle it now

"Now that their all tied up, I'll handle it now."

.. Gon climbs up the window leading to your parents room. "So these are the people I have to kill?... how weak." Instead of using jajanken he used a knife, he didn't want it to be too messy. Gon raises his arms and puts it right in your mothers heart, "A-"

He covers her mouth and takes the knife out then stabs your dad. "AHH!" He takes it out. "Did you know.. that you have a higher chance of dying if you take a knife out of a wound?.. If you survive, I'll just be sure to kill you the next time." Neither did your father nor your mother speak. They just laid there... dead. *Snap*

"Guess I'll head home to the light of my life."

... "Y/n! I'm back!" You start shaking, "Aw why are you shaking? I'm not gonna do anything." He shows you a picture.. a picture of your dead parents.

 You start to wake up feeling a sharp pain in your head

You start to wake up feeling a sharp pain in your head. "AHH!"

"Be quiet." Illumi keeps pushing the needle into your brain. "PLEASE STOP!" You kick your legs up and down. "There." Something clicks in your brain. "Bye now, I was only doing a favor for my little brother." He walks out the room and Killua walks in.

"Miss me?" Your face turns into a terrified expression, "G-Get away from me!"

"Aww are you scared of me? Too bad. Even though I hate to do this to you, you decided to rebel and simply couldn't be trusted. So that's your fault, completely." Tears fall down your eyes. He sadistically laughs, "I'm gonna make you taste my love until every last drop." 

(guys he's talking about making your life a living hell, but in his eyes it's love... ☹️ and it's a song reference to the song "LOVE TASTE")

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

Sorry it took me so long 😭 I forgot Wattpad existed for a few hours.

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・