𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.

(HIHIHI GUYS ! I haven't updated in almost 5 months, and I can't believe some of you guys are still reading this book lol. Thank you for 20k ! <3)

 Thank you for 20k ! <3)

It was night. Perfect timing to ever commit murder. Gon actually wanted you to sleep in his bed tonight, of course you were chained up. But one hand was free because he wanted to hold your hand while he went to sleep but thankfully, he let go.

You slowly turn over facing the dresser looking for some kind of bobby pin, or paper clip. And what do ya know! You found one! You quickly free yourself, and tip toe your way to the kitchen.

Apparently Gon hid the knives from you, but! You found a pair of scissors instead. You quietly make your way back to the bedroom and see Gon still sound asleep.

You take a deep breath and go for it but you don't hear a scream.. You feel someone come behind you and stabs you with the pair of scissors in your hand.

"You really tried killing me? Come on, you've got to be smarter than that."

You were so sick of Killua's shit

You were so sick of Killua's shit. You decided to put an end to it, you didn't even care if he hit you. You just wanted to never see his horrific face again.

When you were putting away the dishes and saw a long kitchen knife you thought of a great idea. Yes it was very stupid, but worth a try. You jolted up as soon as you heard Killua clear his throat. "What's taking you so long to put up a knife?" He said. You just stood there in silence still in shock.

"Thinking of killing me?~" he comes closer and snatches the knife out your hand. "Answer me."

"No! No! I'm not!"

"Yes you were. Stop lying to yourself." He puts the knife to your throat and says, "Don't worry. I'll put an end to your misery soon."

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・・・・・☆・・・

hey guys!! I haven't updated in soooo long! 😣 be aware that im rusty and if i have any mistakes im sorry. ^^ how have you guys been? are you guys okay? lmk!!