𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

(Requested by @Rarasyx_Hxii ! Thank you. Also with the help of Michiidiot 🤍 I also wonder what goes on in your head. 😀)

 You wouldn't expect to make cakes with a yandere

You wouldn't expect to make cakes with a yandere.. and guess what you didn't, he wanted to "surprise" you.

As usual you were just doing chores around the house while chains shackled around your wrists and ankles.

"Hey Y/n.. can you check in the pantry to see if we have any stuff to make a cake, I don't care if it's from a box or from scratch." You see, Gon made something that he had worked very hard on.

That something was a love poison, though it wouldn't last long, it was only a test that could be washed down with a simple sip of water.

"..we have cake batter, and all the other things we need." You said quietly but just enough for him to hear. "Don't worry, I won't punish you for the next few days or even months. Unless that is.. you do something bad."

"I-I won't." He pats your head, "Good. I hope you're not lying to me. Now go sit on the couch and don't move, don't even look back, just look at the T.V."

After about an hour Gon showed you his masterpiece. It was only *your favorite flavor of cake* with white icing and red fondant in the letters 'I love you.' With a bit of love poison. You know.. late Valentine's Day gift I guess.

He fed you a bite, "Say ahh... is it good?" You shook your head yes. You weren't lying when you said it was good but you said something unexpected. "Gon, I love you."

 Tbh, not even gonna explain this one, just sit back and relax

Now.. you wouldn't expect Killua to do this yet, it's something he wanted to try. And he wanted his loved one to try it with him. Remember that one girl he "cheated" on you with, Gold dust girl.. just wait.

"Y/n-Chan~ come bake a cake with me." He's not really lovey dovey with you, but he gave you a hug and a kiss your cheek. You followed him to the kitchen trying not to be tortured again, and you smell a horrible smell. "What is that smell?" You say worried.

"Don't worry it's only the smell of my secret ingredient." He made you get all the stuff out for you two to make a cake. "First, the secret ingredient." You watched him pour all that red stuff that looked like tomato paste while covering your nose. 'It smells so nasty.. I wonder what it is. And I hope it's not what I think it is.'

After 3 hours, (you both made it from scratch.) you finally get to sit down. "Here, I hope you enjoy my love!" You take a bite out of the slice of cake that was given to you. You immediately spit it out. "Ugh! What is this?!"

He smiles, "Just a dead persons body blended up."

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

I realized I haven't been persistent lately, and haven't been like my old self. And I kinda wanna change that but there's so much going on I don't really have the time. Also.. HOLY FUCK WORST BEHAVIOR IS THE BEST SONG.

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・