𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

Gon has been really careful with you lately, he's been making sure you're okay, he's been making sure if you ate or if you had gone out to get some sunlight (Something I need to do

Gon has been really careful with you lately, he's been making sure you're okay, he's been making sure if you ate or if you had gone out to get some sunlight (Something I need to do. 😬) just sweet things.

You hear a sudden knock on your door, 'Who could be knocking on my door at 1 in the morning?' You thought to yourself.

You walk up to the door thinking if you should open or not. You look through the peep hole making sure it wasn't some creep or some serial killer just itching to kill you. But it was just your spiky haired best friend waiting for you at the door, holding what seemed to be like roses.

"Gon.. what are you doing out here at 1 o'clock in the morning?"

"I thought it would just be more.. never mind, here." He hands you bouquet of roses. "Um thank you.. Gon."

"Y/n I gave you these roses because I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.. Y/n, will you be my lover?" You awkwardly laugh, "Gon I.. I kind of like someone else.." he looks down, "Oh.. haha sorry for bothering you Y/n.." you close the door slowly feeling guilty of what you just did. "I see.. I'll kill whoever it is and make you love me forever."

 Killua was mean to you at first, but he's been really overprotective over you lately

Killua was mean to you at first, but he's been really overprotective over you lately. About 2 days ago he fought off these guys who were trying to get your number and almost killed them, but didn't want to traumatize you.

*Yawn* 'I'm so tired~ but before I sleep I should FaceTime-' you hear your window open. "AHHH"

"Shhh! Don't be so loud Y/n. I only came here to give you something."

"You didn't have to break in!" You whisper yelled. "Here.. read this." He blushes looking away. 'Y/n I'm so scared to tell you this out loud, so I'm telling you on paper. Y/n you're the most perfect example of beauty, you're perfect the way you are and I hope you never change. I love you the way you are and I hope we live on together forever.. that is if you let me be your boyfriend.. will you be my significant other?'

You smile, "Thank you Killua but.. I have someone." You faintly smile, "Sorry for bothering you. I'll leave now." He climbs out the window. "I swear I'll make you mine and kill that bitch made lover of yours. See you soon, darling."

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・・・・・☆・・・

I give up on doing nails 😭 it's so tiring. And when I watch yandere videos I hear Killua I can literally not escape from this man.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・・・・・☆・・・