𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗎𝖺. ☘︎ ︎𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

**Que keyboard noises**

...Wednesday 6:30 am Killua's POV

"Y/n I love you so much that it's making me crazy. Every time I think of you.. my mind makes me want to do bad things to you. From now on, you're mine."

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

*Huff* Another day, another inch my heart grows for Y/n. God I can't wait to see them... for some reason I seem to be craving the smell of their hair. Hm? Maybe I'll cut some off? Yeah I'll do just that.

"Onii-Chan! Time for school!" My little sister called for me. "Alright!" Y/n I can't wait to see that beautiful face of yours. I better not see anybody near you, if I do.. expect them dead.

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

Finally! At school. Now where's my favorite idiot? Hmm... there! But their with someone, and it's Kurapika. Really? One of my close friends? I rub my eyes to see if I'm dreaming.

Sadly I'm not. Suddenly I feel my body moving towards them. What the hell body? Stop moving! I'm sure I want to kill him, but not right now!

Yes you do, you want to murder everybody in this school! A voice inside my head tells me. But if you kill everybody in the school we would have the cops after us! Another voice in my head tells me. We're killing everybody in this school even if you don't like it! You're an assassin, you can do it! So go ahead and murder everybody!

"Killua!" I snap out of my trance, "Oh sorry! I was thinking about something, it's been a long day for me already." Y/n giggles, "How much of an imbecile can you be Killua?" I look away due to their cuteness. "Why do you have to be so cute.." I mumble. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing! But can I please speak to you Kurapika?" He does that dumb ass smile. "Of course you can Killua." I lead him to my most precious spot where nobody would even think to look. "So what do you-"

I sadistically watch him drop to his knees. "Never ever touch my lover again." I laugh at myself, "Or do I even have to worry about it!? You're not even gonna be alive and I'll make sure of it!"

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

Of course I ended up walking to class late, now I'm gonna have that old man bitch at me again. "Killua! This is your-"

"Yeah yeah I know, now leave me the hell alone." I sit in my seat next to Y/n. Which is the only good thing in this class. "Killu.. it's not okay for you to keep walking in class late. Your grades are gonna be bad." I sigh, "Yeah I know it's just.."

"It's just what?" they look at me me with those sweet eyes. "Y/n! Killua! Stop talking or I'll move both of your seats!" Damn you old man, I'll kill you too. "Meet me at school at 9:30 pm, alright?" I whispered in her/his/their ear. "Alright." Yes! For some reason I thought they wouldn't be okay with it.

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

"Hehehehehe... I did it! I finally did it!" I hear footsteps slowly walk towards me. "K-Killua? Is that you?" I slowly turn my head towards them. "The one and only. Your future husband. Your future baby daddy. Your future everything." I see them shaking in fear.. so fragile. I walk towards them opening my arms for a hug.

"Come here, I won't hurt you.. I promise I wouldn't dare to hurt you. Unless you resist." They walk up to me shaking closing in the open space.

"You're mine. Even if you don't like it."

*Sniff sniff* god their hair smells good.

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・

・✫・゜・

・。.・゜.・゜・。. * ..・゜・