𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

After that incident happened, you started visiting Gon less often

After that incident happened, you started visiting Gon less often. And once you started visiting Gon less often, his sanity got worse. He started off as a sweet boy, loving, and kind. Until you came. All his friends cut him off because all he would do is talk about you.

*Knock, knock, knock* (Yes exactly three knocks. Slowly.) you heard knocking on your door. 'Who knocks on the door three times?' You thought to yourself. "Y/n~ open up~" you heard a familiar muffled voice that sounded exactly like Gons.

"Ugh, Gon go away we have school tomorrow." He laughs, "Guess I'll just have to break in."

"Haha, very funny you're not-" he kicks the door down. "Come home to me, it'll be just the two of us."

"Gon are you serious?!" You run up the stairs and just to your "luck" you trip on the stairs. "I've got you now."

  Killua has such a longing desire for you

  Killua has such a longing desire for you. He even has a shrine of you. He has a pencil that you lost, your old toothbrush, he even has a cupcake wrapper from when you got cupcakes with your friends from a cafe. Just him feeling your presence makes him want to serve a life sentence in prison.

He knew your routine of course, and 10:30 was the time you went to bed. (Yeah let's pretend we don't have a fucked up sleep schedule. 🙄✋🏽) he came through the way he always comes through.. the window. Once he seen your beautiful face sleeping he got all jolly inside, and got butterflies.

"I can't wait for us to get married in the future." He whispered. You start waking up to the feel of someone watching you, "Hmm, w-who are you?" You say in a sleepy tone. "Your future husband darling." You feel your body go to sleep as the some what familiar silhouette puts you to sleep.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・・・・・☆・・・

Sorry for the wait I was getting my hair done lol.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・・・・・☆・・・