All Original, All 64

Opponents:

Link (Color 2) (Hyrule Castle)
Mario (Peach's Castle)
Yoshi and Samus (Super Happy Tree)
Kirby and Fox (Dream Land)
Pikachu (Saffron City)
Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon, and Jigglypuff (Color 6) (Battlefield)
(Giant) Donkey Kong (Kongo Jungle Ω Form)

Music Used:

Overworld Theme - The Legend of Zelda (64)
Ground Theme - Super Mario Bros. (64)
Yoshi's Story (64)
Gourmet Race (64)
Main Theme - Pokémon Red & Blue (64)
Final Destination - Super Smash Bros.
Jungle Level (64)

Jigglypuff fights the cast of the original Super Smash Bros. The order of the battles starts off with Link just like from the original Super Smash Bros. Therefore, Jigglypuff's Classic Mode is a reference to the 1P Game from Smash 64.

NOTE: Every stage (except for Battlefield, which was instead referred to as Duel Zone) and the tracks they play are all from Super Smash Bros.. Due to the Planet Zebes and Sector Z being the only N64 stages that didn't return, Samus and Fox are paired with Yoshi and Kirby, respectively. Giant Donkey Kong is Jigglypuff's final boss instead of Master Hand (despite the fact that Master Hand was the final boss in the original Super Smash Bros.), most likely referencing his status as a unique mini-boss in the original 1P Game.

NOTE: Round 6 is a Free-For-All.

Jigglypuff, the Balloon Pokémon, woke up from a wonderful nap in the lushy-green garden in Kanto region.

Jigglypuff: Ahh...

Soonafter, Jigglypuff took a long stroll and unknowingly left the Kanto region entirely.

Jigglypuff: Hmm...

After a little while, it soon realized it has gotten lost and was a little scared.

Jigglypuff: Huh...

There was a castle in the distance, so Jigglypuff made its way too it.

Jigglypuff: Jiggly!

There he saw a warrior named Link, training nearby.

Link: (gasps) An octorok!

Jigglypuff: Jiggly?

Link: Hmm, I haven't seen Octoroks that look like this around Hyrule. Must be a new breed or something.

Jigglypuff was very confused on what was going on.

Link: Well in any case, guess I gotta defeat you.

Link rushed at the Balloon Pokémon but Jigglypuff rolled behind the Hyrule Hero and gave him two good jabs.

Link: Huh? Never expected an Octorok to hit back. This has to new a breed. Come on!

Jigglypuff: Jigglypuff!

Link rushed at the Balloon Pokémon without hesitation and attack with a Dash Attack.

Link: YAH!

Jigglypuff: (gasps)

Jigglypuff regrouped itself.

Jigglypuff: Hmph.

Link threw a Boomerang, but Jigglypuff dodged it the first time around but fell victim to the reverse hit. To follow up, Link used Bow and Arrows to apply pressure to the fairy-type Pokémon.