Journey to New Donk City

The first 2 fighters and stages are from the Donkey Kong series, while every other fighter has a stage relating to a city. After defeating Diddy Kong, he becomes Donkey Kong's partner for the rest of the story.

Opponents:

Diddy Kong (Kongo Jungle)
King K. Rool (Kongo Falls)
Wario and Captain Falcon (Pilotwings)
Ness and Lucas (Onett)
Inklings (Both Default Genders) (Moray Towers)
Mario and Luigi (New Donk City Hall)
Master Hand and Crazy Hand (New Donk City Hall) (Ω Form)

Songs Used:

Jungle Level (64)
Gang-Plank Galleon
Gear Getaway
The Map Page/Bonus Level
Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr. Medley
New Donk City
Master Hand/Crazy Hand

One Day on DK Island in Kongo Jungle, Donkey Kong was taking a peaceful nap until Diddy Kong abruptly woke him.

Donkey Kong: Hey, what's the big idea, Diddy! I need to get my beauty sleep.

Diddy Kong: DK, DK, DK! Something bad has happened!

Donkey Kong: Whatever it is, it better be important enough to wake me up.

Diddy Kong: Someone stole our banana hoard!

After hearing this Donkey Kong was heated.

Donkey Kong: No! We gotta them back! It was probably that numbskull, K. Rool. I'll go alone and confront him. 

Diddy Kong: Can't I come with?

Donkey Kong: You sure you're ready to deal with a tyrant like him.

Diddy Kong: Of course I am.

Donkey Kong: Well then show me.

DK and Diddy rushed at each other and DK performed a Spinning Kong, but Diddy rolled back performed a Monkey Flip.

Diddy Kong: I thought you had the offensive approach.

Donkey Kong charged up a Giant Punch. Afterward, he approached Diddy with a Dash Attack.

Donkey Kong: How's that?

Diddy Kong then pelted DK with peanuts until DK had the idea to Hand Slap them away. Diddy Kong then approached from above a Down Aerial to Up Smash to Neutral Aerial. DK then approached Diddy with an Up Tilt to Up Smash to Up Air.

Diddy Kong: How about some trickery.

Diddy Kong took out his lucky banana peel and threw it at DK. Donkey Kong caught it and threw it offstage. 

Donkey Kong: No banana peels! We don't want a repeat of what happened last time.

Diddy Kong: FIne.

Diddy Kong tried to go in for a Dash Attack, but DK stopped him in his tracks with a Headbutt.

Following that, DK performed a Down Air to a triple Down Tilt. And when Diddy finally unburied himself, Donkey Kong unleashed the fully charged Giant Punch, which launched Diddy far.

Donkey Kong: I guess I went hard on him.

When Donkey Kong realized he went too far, he found Diddy pummeled in a bush and quickly got him out.

Donkey Kong: Oops, sorry, little buddy.

Diddy Kong: That was fun!

Donkey Kong: There's no time. But during that fight with you. I realized that you could a very valuable asset in my journey. So I want you to come along with me.