No Damsel in Distress

Peach's opponents are villains in various universes that have all captured a certain damsel before.

Opponents:

Bowser Jr. (Mushroom Kingdom)
Ganondorf (Mushroomy Kingdom)
Donkey Kong (Color 3) (75m Battlefield Form)
The Koopalings (Mushroom Kingdom U)
King K. Rool (Jungle Japes)
Bowser (Peach's Castle)
Master Hand (Final Destination)

Music Used:

Delfino Plaza (Remix)
Dark World (For 3DS/Wii U)
Donkey Kong / Donkey Kong Jr. Medley
Fortress Boss - Super Mario Bros. 3
Gang-Plank Galleon
King Bowser - Super Mario Bros. 3
Master Hand

NOTE: The fight with Donkey Kong in his red alternate costumes references when he kidnapped Pauline in Donkey Kong (1981). The fight against the Koopalings is a horde battle and they are fought in the order Mario faces them in New Super Mario Bros. U. The fight against King K. Rool references when he kidnapped Donkey Kong in both DKC2 and 3.

FURTHER NOTE: All the stages that Peach travels to are from the Mario and Donkey Kong series.

Princess Peach, princess of the Mushroom Kingdom has once again been kidnapped by the King of the Koopas, Bowser. She remained locked up in a cage off the ground in the center of an empty room.

Peach: (sighs) Kidnapped again... How could happen again? Now I just gotta wait patiently for Mario to come save me... as usual.

Bored and tired of the same old thing, Peach decided to hatch an escape plan for a change.

Peach: I have an idea...

Peach used one of her hairties to pick the lock on her cage without much effort. From there, jumped out and landed safely on the ground with her parasol.

Peach: Okay, where do I go from here?

Peach exited the room and carefully sneak around the sleeping Koopa security guards guarding her room.

Peach: Phew.

Once Peach avoided them, she scurried down the hallways of Bowser's Castle and made her escape through one of the windows in another room.

Peach: Yes, I did it! I've finally escaped Bowser's clutches without the help of Mario. What a rush!

Peach didn't make it far though. As soon landed in Mushroom Kingdom (stage), she was met by Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.: Bwah, ha, ha! Where're you going, Mama Peach? Does Papa know you're out all by yourself?

Peach: I'd kindly ask for you to get out of my way, Junior. I won't remain here for another moment longer.

Bowser Jr.: But, Mama Peach, it's not even supper time yet. You can't leave!

Peach: I'm not your Mama. Let me pass!

Bowser Jr.: No can do, Mama Peach. Oh boy, Papa gonna be so proud of me when he sees I escort you back all by myself.

Peach: (sighs) I wish not to hurt you, but it seems I have no choice.

Bowser Jr. dashed toward the princess with a grab and performed a Back Throw.

Bowser Jr.: Ha, ha, ha.