The Great Poison Given Form

Dark Samus faces off against protagonist characters while she is teamed up with dark, evil, or corrupted variants of characters from their series, except for the penultimate battle, which is a free-for-all against Samus and Ridley.

Opponents:

Link (Hyrule Castle) [Zelda (Color 6) is your ally]
Chrom and Lucina (Arena Ferox) [Robin (Color 7) is your ally]
Ryu (Suzaku Castle) [Ken (Color 8) is your ally]
Squirtle, Charizard, and Pikachu (Saffron City) [Ivysaur (Color 3) is your ally]
Mario, Peach, and Daisy (Princess Peach's Castle) [Luigi (Color 6) is your ally]
Samus and Ridley (Norfair)
Master Hand and Crazy Hand (Final Destination)

Songs Used:

Hyrule Castle (Outside)
Power-Hungry Fool
M. Bison Stage Type B
Battle! (Team Galactic)
Main Theme - Luigi's Mansion (Brawl)
Vs. Ridley (Brawl)
Master Hand/Crazy Hand

Phazon. A highly radioactive substance known for its extreme mutagenic and energy-producing properties. Dark Samus. The result of the mutation taking the form of the legendary bounty hunter, Samus Aran. Its mission: To spread Phazon energy and corrupt many legendary heroes to serve it. First stop: Hyrule Castle.

Dark Samus snuck into Hyrule Castle where the beloved, Princess Zelda resided in. Guards were approaching the silent, dark menace, but Dark Samus was swatting them aside like they were mere flies. By the time Dark Samus approached Zelda's bedroom, her back as turned as she addressing her makeup in the mirror. Soon, a scream of agony escaped from Zelda's mouth.

As Zelda was slowly but surely being consumed by the great poison, Dark Samus escaped through a 15-story window, kidnapping its first "follower". As she landed, the Champion of Hyrule, Link confronted the being.

Link: Stop right there, you evil menace. If you dare threaten to kidnapped the princess then off with your head you shall be.

Then, Zelda appeared from behind Dark Samus, now having a dark appearance (Similar to Hilda from A Link Between Worlds). She was dead silent and having an angered expression on her face as she was ready to fight Link 2-on-1.

Link: P-Princess... Princess Zelda...? (To Dark Samus) You did to her! How could you, you monster?!

The two evil beings just stared Link down.

Link: I don't I'll be able to live with myself if I ever put a hand on the princess.

Zelda performed her Phantom Slash (fully-charged), but Link was able to dodge the attack.

Link: But that's not her. It's simply her form, but with a corrupted mind. I have to defeat her.

Zelda took the offensive end while Dark Samus backed off and let things play its course. Link threw a Boomerang but Zelda reflected it with Nayru's Love. Zelda then used Din's Fire, but Link was able to dodge it. He then ran up to perform a Dash Attack, but Zelda spotdodged and performed a Down Throw followed by a Neutral Aerial. Dark Samus still continued to observe while having a fully-charged Charge Shot on deck.

Link tried to go for a Down Aerial, but Zelda fended him off with her Up Smash and followed up with Farore's Wind.

Link: How did Zelda get so strong?