I Choose You!

Pikachu fights against other Pokémon on various Pokémon stages. Excluding Mewtwo, the opponents are ordered by their National Pokédex number. The title is a reference to Ash Ketchum's signature catchphrase in the Pokémon anime, which doubles as the first episode and the 20th movie.

Opponents:

Pokémon Trainer (Saffron City)
Jigglypuff (x6) (Pokémon Stadium 2) [Colors 1-6]
Pichu (x2) (Prism Tower) [Color 1 and 6]
Lucario (Spear Pillar)
Greninja (Kalos Pokémon League)
Incineroar (Pokémon Stadium)
Mewtwo/Master Hand (Final Destination)

Songs Used:

Pokémon Gym/Evolution - Pokémon Red & Blue
Road to Viridian City - Pokémon Red & Blue
Pokémon Gold & Silver Medley
Battle! (Dialga/Palkia) / Spear Pillar
Battle! (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon X & Y
The Battle at the Summit!
Pokémon Red & Blue Medley
Master Hand

NOTE: There may be some inconsistencies of where some locations are in the Pokémon regions (I.E. Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Stadium 2). This is because those stages are not based on a specific game, just the series as a whole. So bear with me when I said that stage is in this region, especially you Pokémon fans.

Pikachu, the Mouse Pokémon , was exploring around the Kanto Region just minding its own business. 

Pikachu: (Waving) Pika! Pika!

Pikachu entered Saffron City and the civilians did nothing but stare at the lone Pikachu.

Man #1: (Gasps) That Pikachu is without a trainer.

Woman #1: What should we do? Should we report a lost Pokémon ?

Pikachu was still minding is business until a Poké Ball-wielding kid approached it.

???: It's a Pikachu!

Pikachu: (Shrieks) 

It was a Pokémon Trainer. Pikachu knew that the Pokémon Trainer was gonna try and capture him, so Pikachu ran away. 

Pokémon Trainer: Hey! Get back here!

The Pokémon Trainer chased Pikachu all the way onto the roof of the Silph Co. building. 

Pokémon Trainer: Whew! Man, this Pikachu is really fast. 

Pikachu noticed that there was nowhere left to run and so did the trainer.

Pokémon Trainer: Hmm? If I can't simply capture you, I guess I'll have to defeat you. Go, Squirtle!

The Pokémon Trainer called out Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon as his first choice. 

Pikachu took a fighting stance and prepared himself.

Pikachu and Squirtle rushed at each other and even clashed Dash Attacks. After that, Squirtle used Withdraw knocking Pikachu in its way and followed up with Waterfall. Pikachu then used Quick Attack to quickly get behind Squirtle. After, it performed a Back Throw followed by a Back Air.

Squirtle: Squirt...

Pikachu then landed a few Thunder Jolts. Squirtle then regrouped himself by landing two Forward Aerials and finishing off with a Forward Smash. It then jumped up in an attempt to connect a Waterfall attack, but Pikachu airdodge.