Up Close and Personal

Captain Falcon fights opponents who specialize in close-range combat. To fit with the theme, Captain Falcon fights Giga Bowser as his Final Boss, the one with by far the least amount of projectiles (only having one).

Opponents:

Donkey Kong (Jungle Japes)
Ganondorf (Gerudo Valley)
Ryu (Suzaku Castle)
Roy (Arena Ferox)
Mii Brawlers (x6) (Coliseum)
Little Mac (Boxing Ring)
Bowser/Giga Bowser (Final Destination)

Songs Used:

Battle for Storm Hill
Gerudo Valley
Ryu Stage
Attack - Fire Emblem
The Devoted
Jogging / Countdown
King Bowser - Super Mario Bros 3
Giga Bowser

NOTE: The Mii Brawlers in Round 5 will be wearing: a red Fighter Uniform, a Ninja Handband and an Orange Tracksuit, a Ribbon Girl Mask and Outfit, a green Fighter Uniform, a Saki Amamiya Wig and Cyan Tracksuit, and a Spring Man Mask and Outfit. Also, a Maxim Tomato will spawn between rounds with Bowser and Giga Bowser.

Douglas Jay Falcon, F-Zero champion and world-renowned bounty hunter, was riding around Port Town in the Blue Falcon heading back home.

Captain Falcon: Ahh, another race complete.

As Captain Flacon was pulling into his driveway, he received a call from an unknown client off his.

???: Falcon.

Captain Falcon: Yes, sir.

???: Here's a list of your next targets. I'm willing to pay you 70,000 dollars to kill or apprehend them for this great sum of money.

Captain Falcon: How will I do what to do with them after I face.

???: Your choice. These targets are threats in my---nevermind.

Captain Falcon: Whatever. 

???: You have until the end of the day.

After the call ended, Captain Falcon looked over his list of targets. 

Captain Falcon: Hmm, I don't recognize any of these guys.

Captain Falcon did some brief research on his targets to examine their fighting capabilities.

Captain Falcon: These fighters focus close-range combat, huh? Guess I have to get up close and personal. Heh heh.

Captain Falcon pulled his Blue Falcon into his spacecraft, the Falcon Flyer. From there, he headed towards DK Island.

Computer: Donkey Kong. Known as the King of the Jungle. Possesses brute strength and can producing shockwaves through claps. Loves bananas and hate thieves. Whereabouts: Jungle Japes.

Captain Falcon: So I'm fighting an ape with tie. That doesn't seem strange at all.

Captain Falcon arrived in Jungle Japes and seen Donkey Kong relaxing beside a giant pile of bananas.

Captain Falcon: Hey!

Donkey Kong: Hmm?

Captain Falcon: Let's make this easy. You're coming with me.

Donkey Kong: Who are you?

Captain Falcon: That isn't important. I've been hired to take you out. You better not resist.

Donkey Kong was still slightly confused but refused to back down from a fight.

Captain Falcon: (performs Side Taunt) Come on!