Sarasaland Represent!

Most of Daisy's opponents are princesses in their respective franchises.

Opponents:

Zelda (Temple)
Lucina (Castle Siege)
Rosalina & Luma (Mario Galaxy)
Corrin (Color 2) (Coliseum)
Mii Brawler (x2), Mii Swordfighter (x2), Mii Gunner (x2) (Peach's Castle)
Peach (Princess Peach's Castle)
Master Hand (Final Destination)

Music Used:

Ocarina of Time Medley
Id (Purpose) (Remix)
Rosalina in the Observatory / Luma's Theme
Lost in Thoughts All Alone (Remix)
Underwater Theme - Super Mario Bros
Ground Theme - Super Mario Bros (Melee)
Master Hand

NOTE: Round 5 is a horde battle. The two Mii Brawlers will be wearing a Princess Zelda Wig & Nia Outfit and Daisy's Crown & Vampire Garb respectively. The two Mii Swordfighters will be wearing Peach's Crown & Viridi Outfit and Daisy's Crown & Ashley Outfit respectively. The two Mii Gunners will be wearing Peach's Crown & Steampunk Getup and Princess's Crown & Isabelle respectively.

Princess Daisy, the Princess of Sarasaland, was having just another average day in her kingdom sitting on her throne.

Daisy: Ugh...! I'm so bored...!

Daisy rolled her eyes as she raised an arm to her cheek in boredom.

Daisy: (sighs) What am I doing?

Daisy looked around her kingdom and thought to herself.

Daisy: No one ever talks about Sarasaland anymore. Nothing interesting has happened here ever since Tatanga tried to take over and almost no one even remembers it. Sarasaland's becoming more and more irrelevant these past few decades and I think it's time to take a stand.

Daisy stood up, brushed off her dress, and stretched a bit before embarking her adventure.

Daisy: I'm gonna get the recognition that Sarasaland desperately needs. I'll challenge the best known princesses I can find and we'll see which kingdom ruler is best. May the best princess win! (laughs)

Daisy left Sarasaland and soon arrived in a place called Hyrule.

Daisy: Hmm... This place... This is Hyrule, right?

???: Indeed it is, traveler.

Daisy: (gasps) A princess!

???: (giggles) Yes. I'm Princess Zelda, the ruler of Hyrule.

Daisy: Hi, I'm Daisy!

Zelda: Hello, Daisy. What brings you to land of Hyrule?

Daisy: Face me.

Zelda: What?

Daisy: You heard me.

Daisy raised her voice a little making Zelda a little standoffish.

Zelda: Whatever do you mean?

Daisy: Hmph! (Folding her arms) Hand-to-hand combat, what else?

Zelda: (mentally) A dress... A crown... (To Daisy) You're a princess, aren't you? You kind of remind me of another princess I know who dresses very similar to you and also shares MY likeness for the color pink.

Daisy: (mentally) Is she talking about Peach? (To Zelda) Yeah, I'm a princess. What of it?

Zelda: What kingdom do you hail from?

Daisy: Sarasaland. What difference does it make?

Zelda: (mentally) She sure doesn't act Peach.

Peach: (Rolling her eyes) You gotta keep questioning me or are we gonna fight?