It Doesn't Matter Pt.2

Okay, part 1 wasn't that bad, but the same TW applies here, as well as some quite foul language (sl*t, b*tch, wh*re (yes, all from Mr. Blight)). It's all downhill from here for this oneshot. Anyways, skip if you're not comfortable, and have fun my lovely readers!

(Luz POV)

      I sat in my desk, bored out of my mind as the potions teacher droned on and on about specialized ingredients.

      "Ms. Noceda?" The teacher called, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Can you tell me what ingredient is used to give potions a better flavour, so that patients at the healers will be more willing to take them?"

      "Uhh..." I hesitated, wracking my brain for any scrap of information I managed to catch. "The eggshell of a griffon?" I said, completely unsure.

      "Correct, thank you. Griffon eggshells are very hard to come by sustainably. Hunters would poach the eggs almost to the point of extinction." The teacher continued his lesson. "This is when Emperor Belos declared that the shells must be obtained from empty nests so as to not harm the steadily regrowing population."

      "Well look at that, Belos did one thing right..." I thought to myself. Just then, the bell screamed. Time for lunch, this is one of the few times I can actually see Amity.

      As I was packing up my things, Boscha stopped by my desk. "Hey, round ears," she tapped my desk with her pen, trying to get my attention. "Do you know if Willow is here today?"

      I immediately because suspicious of what she wanted with Willow, given how she's been treating her lately. "Why do you need to know?" I asked, leery of what sort of horrible prank she was going to pull.

      "Oh y'know, I just wanted to... talk to her." The normal venom in her voice was gone, replaced by something that sounded almost like nervousness. "Do you know where she is?"

      "Listen, if you want to dump another trash can on her then you're going to have to find her yourself." I shot, then got up from my desk and left.

      "Wait, Luz, seriously I just wanna talk to her!" I heard Boscha call after me, but I wasn't gonna waste what little time lunch offers me to see my girlfriend.

(Amity's POV)

      I sat down at our usual table, which was sort of risky. I didn't want anyone to tell my parents I was hanging out with Luz, Gus, and Willow. No offence to them but they're not exactly considered the best witches in our year, and who knows what my father would do if he found out. I rubbed my wrist, reminded of the last time he was disappointed in me. Just then, Luz plopped her cafeteria tray down beside me.

      "Hey Amity," She sighed. "How were your first classes?" She turned to me with her sparkling brown eyes, full of genuine interest. It was nice, having someone who actually cared about me other than Ed and Em.

      "They were okay, I think my abominations are getting better though, they look more solid." I explained, smiling as she nodded. Then, Willow and Gus showed up.

      "Y'know, now that you mentioned it," Gus started. "I really see it now."

      "See what?" I asked nervously, pulling my sleeve down to hide the bruises on my arm.