Sleepover

I was given permission by @inlovewithcartoons on Instagram to turn their idea into a oneshot, so if you're seeing this, I hope I've done your amazing idea justice!

(Luz's POV)

I heard the crystal ball ringing from the small desk in my room. It works kinda like FaceTime, I guess. I tapped the ball to answer, and Willow, Gus and Edric and Emira appeared, though Ed and Em were using Amity's ball.

"Hey guys! Mittens is having a sleepover tomorrow night!" Edric started, but was cut off by his twin.

"Yeah! Since you guys are her friends and all, you should totally come!" Emira jumped in. "Also, don't worry about our parents, they're gonna be out of town for a few days."

"As much fun as it sounds," Willow said. "I have to watch my little brother while my dads are out as well."

"Hey! What are you two doing with that?" Amity yelled in the background.

"Inviting your friends over for you, because you're lame and need social interaction." Edric said flatly, then burst out laughing. A pillow was then launched toward him, which caused him to laugh harder.

"Yeah Mittens, Ed and I are at least gonna be with Viney, Jerbo and Barcus most of the weekend." Em stated.

The ball became sort of blurry as it was jostled around, then cleared with Amity holding it. "Sorry about them, but if you guys want to come over, you can?" She asked nervously.

"I'd love to!" I said enthusiastically. "Eda doesn't really care where I go as long as I'm, and I quote "inciting chaos and criminal activity at every turn..." I trailed off, thinking about how Mami would worry her head off if I went for a walk for five minutes. I miss her, and I hope she misses me too, but she still thinks I'm at camp, so there's no reason for her to worry.

"Unfortunately, I have to opt out of this one too, Saturdays are," Gus shuddered. "Family Game Night. I've tried getting out of them before, but it's no use. Sorry Amity!"

"Welp, guess it's just me and you, Ami!" I smiled.

"Uhh, y-yeah!" She said, her voice wavering, but then taking in a cheerful tone.

"Okay, mind if I come over around 9?" I asked, trying to finalize things.

"That works for me, see you then Luz!" She said, and hung up. Gus waved goodbye and hung up too.

"So, just you and Amity?" Willow asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, were you listening?" I asked, super confused.

She laughed. "Yes, I was listening. Though I wish I could be there to see Amity redder than Eda's dress,"

I thought for a moment, then said, "Y'know, you're right, she does get red really easily. Do you think she just needs cooler clothes?" I asked. "My T-shirts are all really breathable if she wanted to borrow a few."

"Oh Luz, I think that'll make her even more red." I got even more confused now. "Okay, I have to go, bye Luz!"

I put my ball back on the stand, and thought about what Willow said for a few moments before I shrugged it off and went to go see Eda at the market.