Mission

3rd POV
It was 2:00 pm and roshuan and mattia were on top of a building next to Wilkins.

Who they were supposed to kill pulled up in a black car. Roshuan had a sniper he waited for his bodyguards to give him a leeway to shoot, they moved and he shot the gun(headshot) brains all over the car.
Mattia POV
Greatest fucking shit I have ever seen, I never knew my boyfriend was so bad ass, god I want to marry him. He looked over at me (their still on the roof) "what" he said i hadn't even noticed I had been staring at him, "nothing your just pretty incredible"
"Babe I think your a psychopath" he said laughing
"Takes one to know one"
"True" he kissed me passionately.
"Ok babe we got one more and ur gonna do that one"
"Really babe" I said so excited
"Yes baby"
Skipped to done with the mission and back at home(cuz I'm being lazy)
Kairi POV
I was sitting in the guest room where I've been sleeping for the past week or so, and I heard the front door open and some loud laughing so I went down stairs and saw roshuan and mattia laughing up a storm.
Something burned inside me and no it wasn't jealously it was something else ...Disgust how could they bond over something so evil, killing people seriously. Ughhh I should of just died if I'm gonna have to deal with this everyday .
"What's so funny" I said interrupting their conversation with a not so pleased look on my face.
"Oh hey honey" Mattia said as if he was shocked to see me talking to them.
"Are u gonna answer my question or not" I said raising my voice.
" hey you do not talk to him like, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" roshaun yelled in my face.
"What u do is my problem, and can't love someone who can just kill people, and just because we sex doesn't mean that I trust u cause I don't" I said now yelling in face. I felt a sharp sting come across my face.
3rd POV
The rest of the boys came running to the kitchen after hearing kairi fall, kairi was on the floor holding him cheek with tears coming down him face and he was shaking. Alvaro went to try and help him up
"You touch him and you'll get the same" roshuan said furious
Alvaro slowly backed away looking at kairi with sorrow in his eyes.
"Get up" roshuan said.
Kairi didn't move
" I said GET THE FUCK UP"
Roshuan grabbed kairi by the hair dragging him to the living room, kairi was kicking and screaming.
"Baby stop your not thinking, he's sorry, right Kai ur sorry" ale said chasing after roshuan.
"No he had to learn his lesson, i think he has forgotten his place and needs to be put back in it"
"Baby just listen to me, look in his eyes what do you see, he scared baby he's so scared, yes he needs to learn his lesson but not this way" Mattia said looking in to roshuans eyes.
Roshuan slowly let go him hair, kairis scalp what bleeding,kairi hurried up and scooted from roshuan.
Roshuan was calming down but Mattia still had something on his mind ale noticed.
"What are u thinking about"
"Nothing it's just when I looked and ro eyes I didn't see a inch of remorse and that's what scares me"
"He's never acted like this, i think his angry issues are getting worse"
There was a silence.
"So what punishment do u think kairis getting" ale said nervously.
" I don't know but I'm gonna try to make sure it's not really bad"
Mattias POV
"Hey ale where is Alvaro"
"Umm I don't know he was just right here"
Boom 💥 I hear a car crash into something outside, i rush out there and               OMG

Cliffhanger

Did u like it?

Who's POV do you wanna see more of?