Little space

It was a Thursday morning, roshaun woke up first because you know he had to work.
His boyfriends were still asleep, he didn't bother telling them he was leaving out so he just left.

Mattia POV
I woke up and I heard someone crying saying "daddy,da da" I rubbed my eyes and seen it was kairi
M(Mattia) k(kairi)
M: awn baby shhh I said pulling the smaller in to a hug.
K: whears *hicups* daddy
M: he went to work baby, baby how old are you?
K: f-five he said stuttering still crying a little.
M: awn baby wanna go watch tv and color in the living room

That's their house

Bed room

And living room Let's just say roshuan has a really good job

And living room
Let's just say roshuan has a really good job.

3rd POV
Kairi nodded yes rubbing his eyes, Mattia picked him up and carried him to the front and sat him down
"Stay right here I'll be back" the taller said
5 minutes later
He was on his way back to the front room and he heard two giggles, the other giggle was Alvaro.
Alvaro stopped giggling and ran to Mattia
" hi da da"
"Hi baby how old are you"
Alvaro held up his fingers
"Tish many" he held up two fingers
Mattia chuckled and said " okay baby, let's watch tv sit down and color does that sound good?"
"Yay" kairi and Alvaro said
10 minutes later ale woke Mattia let him know that they were in little space, so that he wouldn't say anything the hurt their feelings because when they were in little space they were extremely sensitive.

" hey babies" ale said walking in the living room
"Daddy" the both said running up to him
He kissed them both on the cheek
30 minutes later
Out of no where Kai and Alvaro stared getting sad Mattia ask them what's wrong
"I wanna talk to daddy" Kai said pouting
"Me too" the younger said
Mattia smiled and said okay
Mattia called roshaun on FaceTime
Ro: *fake gasp* hi babies, hi babygirl(talking about ale btw),and hi princess
Mattia blushed at the name
They started talking after 10 minutes ro said he had to get back to work and he hung up,kairi wasn't to happy about that.
He had a tantrum he was kicking and screaming saying "no no no I want daddy Now I WANT DADDY NOW CALL HIM BACK"
"I'm sorry baby we can't he's at work" Mattia said pulling him into into a hug
"but he'll be here later on tonight" ale said trying to help.
"Okay" kairi said wiping his tears

Hours later
Roshaun walked through the door ( btw he was late this it was 12:00) and yelled "wears my beautiful boyfriends" everyone was sleep except for kairi and mattia because they couldn't go to sleep without seeing ro. Well mostly Kai.
Kairi ran up to him and hugged him
"Why are you wate daddy?"(yes I'm spelling like this on purpose)
"Oh I'm sorry baby they had me stay longer to do stuff" roshaun looked at Mattia and mouthed the word "mission" Mattia nodded him head ok ( you'll learn more about that later)
Mattia walked up to ro and gave him a long rough kiss pulled away and said "I missed you baby"
"I miss to" he said while he smacked Mattia ass hard but not to hard.
Ro carried them upstairs to the bedroom layed them down he was about to get in the shower but then he heard a little knock, he open the door than looked down and the kairi was right there with his shirt off and just his boxers on.
" can I get in the shower with you" the shorter Said
"Baby are you out of little space?"
"Yes"
"Ok good cmon"
Kai took off his boxers ro was already naked and the both got in
Once they both got their body wet Kai was staring at roshauns dick it always amazed him of how big he was.
"What baby" the taller questioned
"Daddy can I make you feel good, pls baby" he said tracing his hands down roshauns abs
Roshaun smiled and said "ok baby"
Kairi quickly got his knees and took roshauns length is his hands,ro held his hair back, kairi licked a strip from his balls all the way to his Tip and deep throated what he could fit in his mouth, ro threw his head back and groaned, kairi moaned on his dick which made him go crazy 😜 kairi bobbing his head fast his tip hit the back of throat every time ( I want you touch that lil thingity thing that swing in the back of my throat) kairi felt him twitch Inside of his mouth so he focused more on the tip sucking hard ro bucked hips and groaned and came and kairi mouth, kairi swallowed it and lick the sides of his mouth not waisting one drop of cum.
"Mmm, yummy" Kai said smiling innocently
"Thank you baby boy" ro said and then gave him long kiss.
They washed up layed down cuddled with the others and fell asleep.

How was this chapter?
I'm working on more to be patient with me
And don't forget to vote