Don't give me attitude

3rd POV
It was Sunday morning, roshaun, kairi, ale, and Alvaro were the only ones up Mattia was sleep.
Kairi was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while roshaun kept planting kisses on his neck making him giggle.
"Ro staaawwppp" the shorter boy said giggling.
"What princess you don't like that" taller said smirking.
"N-no I do" Kai stuttered out
Roshaun went back to his neck, this time he started sucking on his neck roughly, leaving dark big dark purple red hickies,
Kairi let out light moans.
Ale walked in loving the sight of beautiful boyfriends it didn't faze that they were doing what they were doing before he walked in.
"Hey" ale said.
"H-hey baby" Kai said flustered roshaun was still on his neck groping any part of the body his hands could find.
Roshaun finished up the last hickey he was making, gave kairi peck on the lips and said
"Hi babygirl"
Ale blushed at the pet name. Ale gave him small smile.
"Baby what's wrong" the Jamaican boy said.
"Nothing" ale said blushing.
roshaun bent down to where ale was sitting and grabbed neck pulling him up griping heck tight but not to tight. Ale breathe hitched.
"Listen to me baby, when I ask you something I expect a good answer,okay?"
"Y-yes d-daddy, it just that you make me nervous, a good nervous" ale said
"Awn baby after all this time I still give you butterflies?" roshaun said rubbing the others stomach with free hand.
Before the other could answer roshaun pulled him in for a rough kiss, ale was trying keep up with his pace.
Roshaun grabbed his ass and let out a moan into his mouth roshaun took this time to put his tongue in his mouth, exploring every inch of the youngers mouth, roshaun pulled away slowly biting ale lip gently, once he had fully pulled away there was a string a saliva still connecting them, ale had nothing but lust filled eyes he thought him and roshaun were the only people in the world right now until.....
"Woah,that was hot" Kai said smiling
Roshaun chuckled, ale was still speechless from the kiss.
"Baby is the food ready?"
"Um yes, take a seat while I put on plates"
"Hey the food done?" Alvaro said walking in with a smile.
5 minutes later——-
"Alright here you guys go, I'm gonna go get Mattia"

Kai POV
I went upstairs to our bedroom, when I walked is Mattia wasn't sleeping anymore he was up on his phone.
"Hey baby" I said smiling
No reply
"Baby" I said once more
No reply
I ran over to him and jumped on him making sure not to hurt him though, he shoved me off really hard making me hurt my back on the floor, tears started to fill my eyes, he looked at me and said
"Get the fuck off the floor crying like a bitch"
"Why are you m-mad at me" I said with clear hurt in my voice
He didn't say anything
"Okay well breakfast is done" I said getting off the floor
I stomped out of the room
3rd POV
Kairi went downstairs into the kitchen he wiped his tears no one would notice, but roshaun noticed and pulled him to the side and whispered "is everything ok?"
Kairi just stood there, kairi didn't want to get him trouble even after what he did.
Roshuan grabbed his face so that he was looking at him.
"Answer me" the dom said with a firm tone. 
A tear drop from kairis face. Roshuan face soften at the sight.
"M-Mattia he was mean to m-me"
Kairi him everything to happen and I mean every detail.
"It's okay baby I'll handle it" roshuan said.
He was pissed, he tried not to show that he was mad to kairi, but kairi already knew he was pissed by the look on his face.

Roshuan made way upstairs, Mattia was in the shower, roshuan open the bathroom door and yelled "HURRY UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT SHOWER"
Mattia starting get scared and was wondering why he was yelling at him.
5 minutes later he got out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and waited dripping down his body and his hair parted in the middle, roshuan was sitting on the bed looking at him emotionless.
Mattia was about put on his clothes but roshuan said "did I tell you, you could put on clothes" roshuan stood up and walked over to him stood there for a few seconds and then he slapped him hard enough to were it stung after. Mattia was holding his face.
"What was that shit you pulled with kairi today"
No answer
"Answer me or you will get more than a slap, and I will make you cry as you did to Kai" ro said with a dominant tone
"I-I-I was just m-mad" Mattia Reply back nervously
" that's no excuse,you know now you have to get punished right?"
"Y-yes"
Roshuan grabbed his waist harshly sat on bed took Mattia towel off and layed him over his legs
"You gonna count to 30 and if you mess up I restart okay?"
"O-ok"
"Ok what?"
He slapped his ass hard
"Ahh- ok d-daddy"
Mattia was extremely turned on
"Awnn is my baby slut for pain"
His ass hard again, he pulled his head up by his hair and said "count"
*slap* "1"
————————
*slap* "30"
Mattia had tears rolling down his face he was sobbing loud, his butt was numb and his dick was leaking pre cum, roshuan was rubbing his ass whispering sweet nothings in his ear.
"Ass up face down" roshuan said with firm look on his face
Mattia as he was told, roshuan grabbed some lube off of the dresser rubbed it on three on fingers he started teasing his hole 
"D-daddy p-please" Mattia moaned
Roshuan smacked his ass
"I do what I want to cumslut"
He inserted a finger, Mattia gasp and moaned
"Ahhh more daddy"
Roshuan added 2 more fingers
"Ahh two much"
Mattia tried to move away
"If you can't take 3 fingers how you gonna take this dick princess " roshuan said smirking
Mattia was a moaning mess with tear stained cheeks it felt so good to him.
Roshuan took all three of his fingers out, Mattia whined at the lost of contact, roshuan grabbed his throat and turned him to his face
"Don't be a brat,if you be a brat you won't get to cum" the older gritted through his teeth
Roshuan smacked him but not really hard Mattia Moaned
"little slut for pain"
"Yess Daddy only for you"
Roshuan pinched leg hard
"Ahh"
"Did I say you could talk?"
Mattia shook his head no, roshuan took off his sweats he slowly too off draws almost as if he was teasing the boy, his dick shot up and was leaking pre cum, Mattias eyes grew big, no matter how many times he saw his dick it always amazed him of big was.
"Open" roshuan said as he spreaded the pre cum all around his mouth, roshuan grabbed Mattia hair tightly and he slowly put his tip in Mattias mouth.
Roshuan groaned, Mattia closed his mouth around his tip and started sucking harshly taking more and more of him every time he went forward
"Fuckkk, that pretty little mouth feels so good around daddy's cock"
Roshuan started to face fuck him, Mattia hollowed his cheeks so that he could take most him, he started to gag with tears streaming down his face, roshuan put his tip in the back of throat and just kept there, Mattia couldn't breathe he was starting to see white, roshuan finally pulled out of his mouth to let catch his breath.
"All fours now" roshuan said
Roshuan put his tip and I little bit more in his hole, Mattia Gasped and moaned at the pain, soon as roshuan felt Mattia loosen up he pulled out and slammed right back in with full force, thrusting at an ungodly speed.
Mattia whenced at the pain, his asshole felt like it was on fire, but it quickly turned into all pleasure, Mattia just let out moan after moan, he felt his arms about give out roshuan noticed and quickly wrapped his arm around his chest and held him up so now Mattias back was touching roshuan chests. Roshuan felt Mattia clench around him.
"Fuckk do that again slut"
Mattia did it again and again and again which made roshuan thrust into him faster than was.
"D-daddy I'm gonna c-c-umm"
"Go ahead baby make a pretty little mess for daddy"
And at those word Mattia came so hard it was all over the sheets and all on his stomach. Roshuan put him on all fours again and started giving him long deep strokes, Mattia was overstimulated and feel every vein from roshuans dick dragging against his walls
"Ahh too m-much daddy"
Roshuan slapped his ass
"Shut the fuck up and take this dick"
Roshuan started going really fast chasing his own high.
" I'm gonna cum again daddy" the overstimulated boy said
Roshuan reached him and started jerking him off while still thrusting in and out of him.
" fuck I'm gonna cum to baby boy"
"Cum daddy you feel so good inside me"
And at those words they both came hard, roshuan sticky,white, hot substance filled him up, roshuan fucked his cum deeper into the boy.
Mattia was really tired and his legs were numb, roshuan layed next him his dick was still in him cause he knew that Mattia liked it when his hole felt full, it was comforting.
Roshuan finally pulled out Mattia gasped at the feeling.
Roshuan went into the bathroom ran bath water for the both them, roshuan picked Mattia up bridal style and they got in the bath.
"You still have and attitude baby?"
"No daddy"
"Ah ah what to you say"
"Thank you for fucking the a attitude out of me daddy"
" you welcome baby" he said and kissed neck.

Alright I hope enjoy this chapter it was long
Remember leave you request in comments and don't for to vote
Updating next week