Kinks

They all had kinks some more weird than others that's what this chapter is a going to be about so if you don't like stuff like that don't read it ig.

It's was a Monday morning, roshaun was at work he goes to work every morning except on his off days, roshaun kinks were a more a bit more aggressive than the others at least that's what they thought, but they liked it, they love that he was so dominant, it made them feel small under him.
Mattia was currently in front room reading magazines, mattia kinks were aggressive he liked to choke his boyfriends, cut them just anyway to increase the pain and pleasure but he loved the pain and fear he inflicted on everyone but roshaun of course.
The house was really quiet today and mattia was really really horny, Kai and Alvaro went out to grocery shop and run some errands (and I've decided to Alvaro intersex so he has a vagina)
So the only two people at the house were ale and mattia.
Ale was getting out shower, he put on his draws and one of roshauns big t-shirts. Ale was laying on the bed on his phone when Mattia came in. "hey baby" the shorter said, "hey pretty" the taller said kissing him passionately with lust filled eyes.
Ale noticed it but just shrugged it off. "Baby c'mere" matti said sitting at the edge of the bed, ale came over to him and sat in straddling position on his lap facing him, the taller looked back and forwards at his eyes and lips and then he kiss his wasting no time he glided his tongue over his bottom lip asking for Entrance quickly exploring every inch of his mouth.
"Take off your clothes and lay on your stomach, legs spread"
Ale just nodded his head, matti choked him hard and said "use ur words"
"S-sorry" ale said barely getting the word out from lack of oxygen.
"Sorry what?"
"S-sorry d-daddy"
And with left out the room, he came back 5 minutes later with black bag that had a gag,handcuffs,rope,whip,cock ring,lighter,and a knife.
He handcuffed Alejandro arms behind his back and and tied his feet to both ends of the bed having them both spreaded the out.
"Baby boy what's your safe word" the taller said kissing his neck
" red" ale said panting kind of nervous
"You trust me right? Baby boy"
"Yes of course daddy"
" ok then let's get started"
Mattia took the knife and put it to his back and slowly carved the word whore with every letter ale let out a whince and a small moan, mattia licked the blood off his back earning a shaky lond moan from the smaller. He then took out the whip.
"Make any noise and I'll punish u ok"
"Ok daddy"
Then he whipped him on his ass and a tear slipped from ales eye
"Did I say you could talk"
Ale shook his head no.
"Now what's your safe word baby? you can answer"
"R-red"
"Good boy"
Mattia took out the lighter and put the fire to the knife than he put the knife on his stomach making him squeeze his eyes shut tight trying not to make noise. Mattia gave him 5 burns before he pulled the knife away, he brought his hand up to his neck and gripped it tightly and gave him a sloppy kiss and wiped sum of the tears coming down his face it made him more aroused than before. Mattia put the cock ring on ales dick, Mattia put lube on his and pushed inside of the shorter with no prep.
"AHHHHH-shit" the shorter screamed,he tried to keep it in put it was impossible, the taller hit him with the whip on his stomach
"Shut up and take this dick you slut" the taller said thrusting in and out of him at inhumane pace, then he slowed down pulled all the out then pushed back is hard speeding back up going even faster, tears spilling from ales eyes from the pain and the pleasure he was getting, it was kinda overwhelming but he took it
" you like the huh slut? You a can talk"
"Ahhh ooooo yes daddy,right there"
"D-daddy c-can I-I-I cum pls"
"Why should daddy let you cum"
"Daddy I'll be a good boy I'll do a-anything just pls let m-me c-cum"
Tia took the cock ring off
"Cum for daddy" the taller said in the shorter ear
And with that ale came immediately
"Oh im not done with you, what's your safe word baby"
"R-red" ale moaned out
Mattia pulled his hair and pulled him up to his dick
"Suck it"
Ale immediately licked a stripe from his balls to his tip and kitty licked it *wack*
"No teasing"
Ale took what he could fit in his mouth deep throating it after a few seconds ale tried to come up for air but Mattia just pushed back down, making him take in more, ale started gagging, there was tears coming out of his eyes, Mattia let him up for air, he took he face and slapped him twice, ale had Saliva and pre cum coming down his chin and tears in his eyes
"Awnn baby your so beautiful, you take me so well"
Ale smiled at those words he love being praised during sex.
"All fours now"
Ale immediately turned around and got on his knees and hands with no warning Mattia thrusted in and out of him at face pace than he slowed down, giving him long and deep strokes. Ale could feel every vein drag against his walls felling every single inch, Mattia than sped up chasing his own high, all you could hear in the room was loud moans and clapping sounds.
"Daddy I'm gonna-
Before he could finished he came, Mattia kept going not caring about the overstimulated boy under him, Mattia came fucked the cum deeper into the boy and still going no matter what thrusting faster and faster
"Red,red,red red red"
Mattia immediately pulled out
" you okay baby?"
He didn't answer
"Was it too much princess"
Ale nodded
Mattia got up to go get the bath ready, when he was done he picked up Alejandro who was still and subspace and put him in the tub. After they were done they got dressed the laid and too a nap.

Ssoooooooo how did u like it?
Don't forget to vote