All in

3rd POV
Roshuan was thinking about his game plan for a few minutes.
"Kneel" the dark chocolate boy said.
They did as he said. All four kneeled in-front of him.
He was thinking who he should be rough with and who liked what, so that everyone can get the equal amount of pleasure.
He decided to start with ale and mattia. They all stripped.
He told Mattia to stand in front of him and he told ale to stand in front of Mattia and to bend down of the table.
Roshuan(R) Mattia(M) Alejandro(A)
Roshuan started kissing down Mattias back while Mattia started kissing and sucking on ales back.
Roshuan pulled Mattia up by his neck and started to suck harshly in Mattia neck making purple bruises.
R-now tia baby, I want you in ale now, okay baby.
He kissed his neck once more Mattia let out a moan and a whince as ro bit down.
Mattia then inserted into ale, ale let out a big gasp and a moan both pain and pleasure taking over his body.
Roshuan the lubed up and inserted into Mattia. Mattia let out a scream like moan.
Alvaro and kairi watched intently, kairis dick getting painfully hard and Alvaros juices leaking on the floor. They both wanted to touch themselves so bad, which ro noticed.
R-touch yourselves and you won't get to cum for a week.
Roshuan started thrusting in and out of Mattia, when ro thrusted in tia, tia thrusted into ale, making them both scream in pleasure.
Roro look at Alvaro, "kairi sit on the chair ahh-fuck" he said still looking at Alvaro. "Now Alvaro sit on kairi dick" kairi inserted his self into varo, they both moaned really loud. "If anyone of you move, you won't be able to speak or move tomorrow" roshuan continue to pound into tia, sucking purple hickeys on his neck. "Who's daddy?" Ro asked tia, he didn't answer he just moaned. Roshuan smacked his ass really hard he was sure that was gonna leave a bruise "words" "you are" "louder" "YOU AREE" tia basically screamed as he cummed in ale which triggered ale orgasm,but roshuan just kept going pounding into the overstimulated boys "I have to go cum. C-can I cum daddy" tia said.
"Hold almost there"ro said.
30 seconds later ro came then tia released and then ale released again. Ro pulled out of tia, he gasped and tia pulled out of ale. Alvaro almost cameat the sight of his boyfriends falling apart. Roshuan walked up to Alvaro and kairi. "All fours" roshuan told Alvaro, Alvaro did as he was told. "Now your gonna be a good little slut and suck kairi off while I destroy your insides" Alvaro nodded his head getting wetter by the minute. Kairi positioned himself in front of Alvaro while ro lined of with his entrance. Ro inserted his big dick in Alvaros wet little tight pussy. Putting all his length inside him. Mattia pick up ale and went to got clean up. Alvaro screamed from pain and pleasure. "Suck" kairi said, Alvaro kissed kairi tip and then licked a strip from his balls to his tip and suck softly moaning on to his dick, making so much better than it all ready. "Fuck you take me so well baby" kairi said to Alvaro the praise making his blush "fuck you so wet and tight" roshuan pulled kairi in for a sloppy kiss. Ro explored every inch of kais mouth, they they pulled "ugh you like it when I use you as my personal fuck huh, I know you do you stupid cum slut" roshuan said to Alvaro. Both submissives were screaming now Ro rammed in Alvaro harder. "I have to cum can I cum daddy" "yes baby cum for daddy" after he heard that he came so hard he was shaking that triggered kairis organs and roshuans he can deep inside varos tight little hole. Alvaro swallowed cum and showed him. "Let's go get to guys cleaned up" ro pick up then both. "I love to guys so much"  "I love you to" they both replied.

And there to you go
I know it's trash but I wanted to get you guys out a chapter. I've just been so un motivated but yeah enjoy.