Why alvaro

Recap
BOOM 💥 I hear a car crash into something outside.  

OMG 😱

3rd POV

They all came rushing outside, kairi immediately started crying. "ALVARO" roshuan yelled seeing his boyfriend wrapped around a tree down the street from their house. They ran so fast to the car, tears coming down their eyes.
Ale was calling the ambulance, while Mattia and roshuan were trying to keep varo conscious.
"Baby,baby, stay with us ur gonna be okay I promise" Mattia said crying looking in the car window at his barely conscious bloody faced boyfriend.
All they could think is why, why would Alvaro do that.
He was happy and he loves his boyfriends, what how.

The ambulance finally arrived.

—————————————-
Time skip to the hospital

Roshuan POV
(Their in the waiting room at the hospital)
Underline is roshuan thoughts
Bold is him speaking out loud.

Where did we go wrong? I mean why did he even go outside? Omg my poor baby
" I don't know I thought he was ok and then one minute he wasn't" ale said crying.
"Hey we can't just assume this was on purpose" kairi said
"WHAT else would it be, why else would he try to leave" ale said yelling at kairi, walking closer to him.

Ale what are you doing?
"You wanna here and act like that's not a possibility, like you didn't try to kill your self weeks ago, so who's to say he's not going through something similar and we don't know"
Ales voice started to break.
"How could you be so selfish, and could all of us be so selfish and blind"
"Hey no, ale this is not his fault it's not none of our fault" Mattia said looking down.
Does he know something we don't know?
Do you know something we don't?
"I um, a few weeks ago, like a week after did what he did, it was 3 in the morning and I woke up and I needed some water so I went to the kitchen and I saw Alvaro sitting in the kitchen looking at a bottle pills"
He started to cry.
"And I ask him what was he doing and he said nothing I just couldn't sleep, and I could see he was hurt and I completely ignored it because I didn't want it to become reality after what Kai had did"
Ro look at him with disgust in his eyes.
"Baby please don't look at me like that, I'm sorry I know I should have said something but I didn't-
You didn't what, ANSWER ME
I yelled at him.

3rd POV
"Alvaro Romero" the doctor called out.
Roshuan and the boys got up immediately.
"How is he"ale said.
"He is ok, he does have a concussion, and two broken ribs and A few minor scratches on his face but other than that he's ok. Would you like to see him?"
"Yes ofc" roshuan said.
She brought them to his room.
And there he was with his barely open crying for roshuan.
"It's ok baby I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere"
"I'm sorry, I so so sorry" Alvaro said crying
"Oh no baby you have nothing to be sorry about, I just won't you to get better ok"
"Otay"
"Promise me baby"
"Otay I pwomise"
That when roshuan realized he was in little space.
The rest of the boys came rushing to his side saying how sorry they were for not being there.
"Why did you do it" ale said.
"I-I-I dono"
"Hey baby you have to answer that right now while ur little" roshuan said glaring at ale and looking back at Alvaro.
"Otay daddy tank you"
"Okay baby just rest, close your eyes we'll be right here i promise" Mattia said.
"Otay"

Ok that's it for today
Do y'all wanna see more of kairi and Alvaro little spaces?