•Nawn•

Ship: Nash and Shawn.

Shawn's POV

Nash and I just came back from going to the movies to see Dumb and Dumber Too. It was hilarious. But Nash wouldn't stop laughing at one scene while another continues.

We are Nash's house. We are alone because his parents are always gone "business trips". I secretly think they are having affairs.

I was I interrupted in my thoughts by Nash.

"Hey babe do you want something to drink?" He says

"Sure!" He comes and puts me on his back and carries me to the kitchen. He sits me on the counter and gets some ice tea for both of us. He brings me the glass.

"Thanks Nashy"

"No problem babe" he says between my legs.

He leans in and pecks my lips.

"You have the most beautiful eyes." He says

I blush. "Thanks babe"

He kisses me again. The kiss gets heated very fast. He moved his lips down to my neck, and tried to find my sweet spot. He found it quickly, I guess he remembered.

I pull on his hair as he kisses me. He yanks at my shirt and I take it off. He sees my abs, he was staring. My face was very red.

I take his shirt off. He goes back to sucking on my neck. His makes hickies all the way down my stomach. He gets to my jeans and starts to unzip the slowly while looking at me innocently.

"Nashy I can't wait any longer"

He pulls down my pants and my underwear. My "big Shawn" slapped on my stomach.

Nash got on his knees and took my length in his mouth. He moved his head in an up and down motion. I moaned. He then went faster.

"Ugh, Nashy I'm about to cum." I say moaning and pulling on his hair.

"Cum for me baby" he mumbles around my length.

I cum in his mouth. He swallows it all.

He comes up and kisses me.

"Nash?"

"Yes Shawny" he says

"I want you to make love to me" I say panting

"Ok, babe." He says kissing me

"I love you Nashy"

"I love you too Shawny"

To be continued

There will be a part 2, don't worry.

Request???

See you soon babes

Nya